The Reckoning is now OSP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Grandmaster

Sergeant Knight at Arms
dRqmFLb.png

Various people have asked if they could use some of the features of this mod in their own mods, and so far I haven't really allowed it (apart from in a clash of kings), but my modding time is limited now a days, and as such I have decided to release everything in the mod as OSP. That includes all art assets and coding features. If you wish to use anything in the mod their is only one thing I ask, that you credit me, or the respective authors of the work. I am well aware that it is often not always obvious who created what in the mod so the safest option would be to simply copy and paste the credits list for the mod. Also it would interest me if you could pm me or post it here to let me know what project you are using the content in.

Some content in the mod was created by other users for use in this mod specifically, if you created something for the mod and do not wish it to be OSP then please dont hesitate to pm me and I will make sure to specify that it cannot be used.

- Mod download link

- Module System download Link
https://mega.co.nz/#!lIFk0JaD!DnNb50LaNlKPQgjElG0GfHuRtzP00KrUwshsIZwhE4Q
Download and extract to your desired destination, and remember to alter the module_info file so that it matches the reckonings folder.​

Turkish Forum
Mod Development Awards
The Best Foreigner Mod

Well, this is excellent! I'm sure the modding community at Taleworlds thanks you very much, La Grandmaster. There's a lot of things here that would be great in other mods  :party:

Thank you for sharing the mod as osp and congrats for the best foreigner mod award! :smile:

youll run into a lot of problems i think if you try to use the shaders, they were designed to work with this mod only, by all means give it a try but I have my doubts whether it will work

La Grandmaster said:
youll run into a lot of problems i think if you try to use the shaders, they were designed to work with this mod only, by all means give it a try but I have my doubts whether it will work

I tried in Native, it worked great, the sky turns around  :smile:

But i wanna to use that thing with my shaders  :roll:

shame, maybe I came in too late. I always wanted a Fallout-like mod for Warband... hope everything goes great in your new path choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom