The Rebels [NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

oyGqb.png

The Rebels: from our humble beginnings in our 'rebellion' from GK on warband's GK siege, to our moderately successful competitive run in warband, to our collapse with the death of the warband competitive scene as well as inactivity, we will rise from the ashes. We look to get a jump on the competitive scene of bannerlord. For those interested in making an early push for a future competitive scene, message me, Rebel Emperor Bohemond, or Rebel Snop, on steam, or visit us on our forum https://wbrebels.forumotion.com

About the Rebels

"The Rebels was founded by Snoop on July 30th, 2011 We are a competitive North American clan that is relatively laid-back, likes to have fun, but are serious and professional when it comes to official competitive matches, such as scrims and tournaments. Both competitive and non-competitive members of our clan are required to represent the clan in a positive manner. However, our competitive branch requires both professionalism and skills and is invite-only from members in the non-competitive branch. ----------------------------------- This is the story of how the glorious Rebellion started (according to Snoop): "One day, when I was playing on GK Siege server, I started to joke with some of the GK guys about rebelling against their "Golden Kingdom." In an alcohol induced roleplay rant, I stated a list of the horrible things GK had done and asked several of the pubbers to join my cause against the tyrants. Apparently, I was not the only drunken player on the server that day, as several guys rejoined the server sporting a Rebel tag in front of their name. Within an hour, I was leading a small band of rebels and I didn't even know who they were. Later I found out three were from America, one from Cananda, one from Belgium and one from Venezuela. The admins knew me well and knew I was joking, so luckily they didn't ban me. I did however, get kicked from the server twice. A few of the guys added me on steam and the next day they wanted to know what our next move was. I said "What next move? I was drunk and joking." Disheartened with my statement, the Venezuelan ManAtWork tried to convince me to continue with the idea and form an actual clan. I had never been in a clan, much less as a leader, so I tried to convince him to just consider it a fun evening and drop the subject. Later, a few others wanted to know where we were going from here and after several conversations I realized these guys seriously want to turn this into a clan. I said ok why not. Later I made a post on GK's forums and asked them if they were ok with another clan playing on their server. Many were opposed, but most of them saw it as an opportunity to create some fun events that would be based on the idea of a rebellion within GK. I think a lot of people wanted to roleplay or something. Whatever. I just wanted to make a team and fight GK. I had no idea where this was going or what I was getting myself into. After a few days, several more GK siege pubbers volunteered and we had a swiftly growing clan. One of the new members made us a forums and we began making a structure for the clan. This is the first clan I have ever been in and I suddenly found myself leading over twenty players. The rebel members expressed their wish to get in a scrim. I didn't even know what a scrim was exactly, but quickly figured it out and scheduled a fight with Wappaw. On the day of the battle I felt a little overwhelmed as I found myself leading 23 rebels against 23 Wappaw. Our voice com was full of spam chat and a few others tried to lead along with me. Needless to say the scrim didn't turn out well but it was fun nevertheless. I thought of the The Rebels as a temporary clan but somehow we have actually managed to survive for a little over eight years now. I've made a lot of friends and have had a lot of fun since the rebels started." Common misconceptions about the Rebels 1. The Rebels are a branch of GK 2. The Rebels are ex-GK 3. Snoop is a chick"

Join the Rebellion

If you would like to apply, go to this thread.

http://wbrebels.forumotion.com/t867-join-the-rebels#10471

Our Forums

Current Active Members

Leader: Rebel_ Emperor_Bohemond

Former Leader/Queen:Snoop/Snop

Roster Ready for Bannerlord:

Bohemond
Snop
Lychee Nut
Reiko/Asesino
Courtney
Termentz
Rolonar
Cadell
Beer
Donald J Trump/Bernie Sanders
Raiden
Inactive Members
Irix
Dag_of_Wood
Silas
Tater
Quantum Matrix
DoYouLikeMe
Shagga
Templar
XLS
Cdjrxx
Cru
Nevino
Rhadagast
CBeetle
Delion
Gildor
Liegraf
Psyko
Doggie
Ikarus
Infestage
BYQ
ManAtWork
McDuder
ACL_M0nSteR
Wessex bros (Heavy & Dark)
Kialandi
DirtyReaper
Juxx
Conflict
Bluefish

Thank you for reading, have a great day!

Last edited:
Awesome!

I do remember the forming of this and it was a fun time all around for a long time!

For anyone not realizing, GK does support this group as friends and there is no animosity from GK for the "rebels". All in all a solid group of guys laid back having fun and usually drunk!

Best of luck, I am sure we will see a presence when we get our servers for BL up!

Awesome!

I do remember the forming of this and it was a fun time all around for a long time!

For anyone not realizing, GK does support this group as friends and there is no animosity from GK for the "rebels". All in all a solid group of guys laid back having fun and usually drunk!

Best of luck, I am sure we will see a presence when we get our servers for BL up!
Lies! GK has no friends!!!

Awesome!

I will festoon the rebel hall with your intestines JaXm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom