The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Courtney said:
As the new leader of the Rebels, I would like to be able to edit our OP. How would I go about doing that?
One of two ways:

1. Make a new thread, and lose all this beautiful goodness.
2. Have every member that posted before you remove their posts up to yours.  Not too hard as it's only 15 and mostly Snoop and Harkon.  The downside is removing posts can make further conversation confusing...however this is the Rebel thread so confusion abounds.
If they remove their posts you can "Edit" yours, which would then be the first post and make you in control of the OP but no the thread.  So you won't be able to lock it or any of the other thread owner options.

Courtney I could always give you my password for editing purposes. On the plus side, anytime I made a drunk post I could blame Courtney for using my password.  :razz:

No fear...because no one will believe you :razz:. Yea, if you don't mind sharing that info, it'll be fine with me.

Snoop said:
Courtney I could always give you my password for editing purposes. On the plus side, anytime I made a drunk post I could blame Courtney for using my password.  :razz:

Bohemond of Antioch said:
Could not he make a new thread and have a moderator merge this thread into Courntey's?
Splitting topics for sure.  Merging them back together with another would take an upper tier moderator, if available at all, and I'd say gl getting them to take an interest in the matter.  I asked Janus a similar question back in the day (2010) when I looked to take over the Balion thread.  I was met with "it's not possible" however the procedure you're talking is a tad different.

What you've decided on was the process that was recommended to me.  (Using an account for altering the post)  I decided to just make a new one.

Well it's possible that I'm just a temporary leader until our Queen returns. The Queen has been too busy and stressed and might have missed all of her..."womanhood". So maybe now she needs to..."make up"...for lost time, :lol:.

Fear not! Our Queen SHALL return and will once again lead us to glory!

Mad Dawg said:
What you've decided on was the process that was recommended to me.  (Using an account for altering the post)  I decided to just make a new one.

For far too long GK has lorded over us from their large and numerous castles.  With merely a few downed trees and a simple tree-house fort we will attack their Mead wagons.  Without Mead to pay their soldiers soon their walls will be soon deserted and we will climb into their castles and write nasty messages above the privy holes. 
  They will be demoralized knowing we have stolen their corn husks and they must wipe with their own hands.  :twisted:

What fair maiden of the realm would enjoy the touch of such a man?

lord1dag said:
For far too long GK has lorded over us from their large and numerous castles.  With merely a few downed trees and a simple tree-house fort we will attack their Mead wagons.  Without Mead to pay their soldiers soon their walls will be soon deserted and we will climb into their castles and write nasty messages above the privy holes. 
  They will be demoralized knowing we have stolen their corn husks and they must wipe with their own hands.  :twisted:

What fair maiden of the realm would enjoy the touch of such a man?
If you're attacking the mead wagons, I may consider rejoining.

That's the music I was listening too as well.  :oops:

Maybe some Metallica (or Greensleeves) would be better but then how would I hear those horsemen sneaking up from behind?

Back
Top Bottom