The REAL reason why this DLC is performing bad and crashing - Including Tips-

Users who are viewing this thread

Same problem again, the people have immediate problems tend to rush to give negative reviews or rush to forums to discuss it.

The people not tend to not review until they've given it more time and played further before they review it. I haven't done mine yet and the majority of my friends haven't reviewed either.
Nor have the people I've been discussing it with on here who didn't have major issues. They've been busy playing it.

It's the same with all products, the negatives are always the quickest to come out and the loudest to be discussed. You can't get an accurate picture until a month or more after release.

mesor said:
It's the same with all products, the negatives are always the quickest to come out and the loudest to be discussed. You can't get an accurate picture until a month or more after release.

It's not that people must review the game , it's  a matter of playability.
If you can't play the game because you crash , you report it on the forum and try to make constructive criticism.
"This game sux" mentality is maybe what you meant , because if a customer paid $ to play a game and he finds out that he cantt play the game cause of constant crashes , they have all the rights to come here and report it.
What i hate is the nonsense criticism , you can't judge this game at the actual state ; when first bunch of patches comes out maybe you can review the DLC , not now.

if i would buy a car and it stops every 10 meters itself, pls dont tell me "dont judge yet, the company will fix this later"  :mrgreen:

radament said:
mesor said:

It's not that people must review the game , it's  a matter of playability.
If you can't play the game because you crash , you report it on the forum and try to make constructive criticism.
"This game sux" mentality is maybe what you meant , because if a customer paid $ to play a game and he finds out that he cantt play the game cause of constant crashes , they have all the rights to come here and report it.
What i hate is the nonsense criticism , you can't judge this game at the actual state ; when first bunch of patches comes out maybe you can review the DLC , not now.

Sorry but this is kind of ridiculous...I didn't pay money so I could actually play the game a few weeks later! My time is valuable to me!

Grimes said:
Sorry but this is kind of ridiculous...I didn't pay money so I could actually play the game a few weeks later! My time is valuable to me!
That's what pre-order is intended for...  :neutral:

k61824 said:
Grimes said:
That's what pre-order is intended for...  :neutral:

I pre-ordered it so I could play it at a certain date...not just an undefined point in the future...

Aksei said:
if i would buy a car and it stops every 10 meters itself, pls dont tell me "dont judge yet, the company will fix this later"  :mrgreen:

I think you missed the point.  The point was that constructive feedback is better than just saying "the game sucks" or "you designers suck."  Nobody is saying that if the game doesn't work at all that you shouldn't report it.

Cozur said:
Gab-AG. said:
Sooner or later the devs should be doing something or at least releasing an announcement. I feel bad because I SPENT money on this and I get something that might stay like this.

Calm your breeches though, the price of the DLC was the price of two pizzas. Not going to shatter your economic situation.

wow you'r cool must be soo rich not to care about 10 dollars or is it the game we care about? I wonder....

Redleg said:
Aksei said:

I think you missed the point.  The point was that constructive feedback is better than just saying "the game sucks" or "you designers suck."  Nobody is saying that if the game doesn't work at all that you shouldn't report it.

people aren't testing, they paid for a product and they want it. the designers are not entitled to constructive criticism

Grimes said:
Redleg said:
Aksei said:

people aren't testing, they paid for a product and they want it. the designers are not entitled to constructive criticism

If the designers don't get constructive criticism then how will they have the information they need to fix the problems?  You don't think that the designers already feel like **** because their work is causing so many problems and what they really need is your personal ***-chewing to set them straight?

Many of my problems involving FPS, texture glitches, etc. (graphics, basically) are solved by playing in Windowed-Mode. :l Any idea why windowed-mode helps?

1EDIT: Loading time when entering towns also reduced(?)
2EDIT: After a while, this solution "kinda" stopped working. I don't know why. :l

XeleonPrime said:
#FireBrytenwaldaTeamOrRiot  :twisted:
To be honest, Taleworlds is more to blame.

Now this is speculation, but it seems TW wanted VC out for a Christmas Release. The playable parts of VC are enjoyable, it is safe to assume that if given more time Brytenwalda Devs would have finished the DLC.

At the same time though Brytenwalda devs could have given us a warning...

freedomna said:
XeleonPrime said:

Now this is speculation, but it seems TW wanted VC out for a Christmas Release. The playable parts of VC are enjoyable, it is safe to assume that if given more time Brytenwalda Devs would have finished the DLC.

I agree.

I want to say that this is what happens when the parent developer lets an amateur team (I do not mean that in a derogatory fashion, as the Brytenwalda team is essentially a team of modders, not developers) release a paid product without any input and guidance from professional coders and testers at Taleworlds.

So that means this is just as much on Taleworlds as it is on the VC Team.

Now many things could have factored into this, like restraints in manpower or time. Or maybe the Brytenwalda team did not want TaleWorlds involvement. Still does not excuse the release of a product in this state.

kuudou said:
freedomna said:
XeleonPrime said:

I agree.

I want to say that this is what happens when the parent developer lets an amateur team (I do not mean that in a derogatory fashion, as the Brytenwalda team is essentially a team of modders, not developers) release a paid product without any input and guidance from professional coders and testers at Taleworlds.

So that means this is just as much on Taleworlds as it is on the VC Team.

Now many things could have factored into this, like restraints in manpower or time. Or maybe the Brytenwalda team did not want TaleWorlds involvement. Still does not excuse the release of a product in this state.

I just want to play the game.

The thing that bother me more than anything is that they said the product was a final release.

Maybe they couldnt find all the crashes and errors like that during their testing time, but all the other things like the enemy army being stuck at spawn or the trees waving like grass, 2 buttons that both lead to the same character page...  Well that's sad.

Anyway, I hope they'll fix it.

Back
Top Bottom