The Real Reason Why the Fierdvain are usually the first Faction eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread

http://prntscr.com/buq23j

Now keep in mind this is just a theory,but my theory is these guys are selected by King Ulric himself especially trained to infiltrate,spy,sabotage,discourage,and inspire dissent amongst the Fierdsvain army camps,thus giving not only the Sarleonians an edge over the Fierds but also the other Factions.Plus,they also could be related to Alfred Nobel or they were former Nobel Prize Winners,making them even more devious and dangerous.This is just one theory,feel free to make up your own.

P.S.
                  I love "The Prophecy of Pendor"and will do what I can to help make it the "best" M&B Mod around,but that doesn't mean we can't use a bit humor to do so :wink:.

Well as it stands the Fierdsvain were superior in the version 3.6 and at the moment Ravenstern and D'shar are the 2 factions to split that power (Ravenstern being the one whom plays it's cards carefully). Adding more lords would make me happy as ever so I wouldn't need to watch them outcasts switch over their factions whilst hating every king or queen they ride by.

Back
Top Bottom