The rating wipe is inevitable. It's a matter of time (updates) - months or years

Users who are viewing this thread

If TaleWorlds wants to develop the game then they should 100% wipe this absurd multiplayer rating system where you can get the highest score in less than a day just by playing as a group.

Matchmaking should work in such a way that groups of players play against the same groups, and everyone else needs a fair, single rating. Solo rating only, hardcore only.

I don't have any friends to play skirmish with.

The fact is that I am terminally ill with a severe form of autism.

Please make a solo rating.

Groups of players must only play against groups.

To prevent people from languishing in anticipation, make it possible to see the current online and average search time (separate for a group and separate for singles).

If the people in the group don't want to wait, they can disband the group and play alone, but they can be put on different teams.

So even then there will be an element of luck, but it will be smaller and better than what we have now.

In order to minimize the element of luck, an additional criteria to balance players in a team based on their skirmish success statistics for skirmish mode needs to be introduced.

Last edited:
I can't find worse matchmaking.
You could set a matchmaking related to score and not win/lose.
You can be the best player in the game if you play with new players again and again you'll end up bronze.
It just seem you don't even play you own game....
Please we want to play as i am writing this post i'm searching for a game since 17h20 it's almost 17.40. 20 mins of waiting for a strong 90% probability of a draw...
What was your intention when releasing these ranked???? Making people escape the multiplayer?

Ofc you can reach the highest score in less than a day. It's basically elo. The highest score is not fix, but relative to the average player. And as we just started, it will inflate both in top and bottom direction.

Ignoring ppl leaving during warmup , rating per game is f*** up i get 10 points per won game while loosing 20+ ( mvps enemy rank score etc doesnt seem like any of this matter)

edit: just won match top score got 6 points ... my friend with same rank got 17

Last edited:
I don't have any friends to play skirmish with.

The fact is that I am terminally ill with a severe form of autism.

Please make a solo rating.

Groups of players must only play against groups.

To prevent people from languishing in anticipation, make it possible to see the current online and average search time (separate for a group and separate for singles).

If the people in the group don't want to wait, they can disband the group and play alone, but they can be put on different teams.

So even then there will be an element of luck, but it will be smaller and better than what we have now.

In order to minimize the element of luck, an additional criteria to balance players in a team based on their skirmish success statistics for skirmish mode needs to be introduced.

Back
Top Bottom