The Prussian Electorate

Users who are viewing this thread

Dudebone

Recruit
Hello everyone! You may have seen me around playing as "dudebone" on a variety of mods. I run an outfit on Planet Side 2 called the 382nd Terran Airwing, which has reached over 1100 members at the time of this writing. I love playing Warband and thought "Why not make a little group on PF?!?!" and so, here we are. The Prussian Electorate! We are completely lax, and any "events" that may be scheduled are completely care free. Come, or don't. Simple as that! Many of my members from the 382nd will be joining us. Add dudebone on steam for more info!  :mrgreen:
Some simple FAQs that I am anticipating that I am going to answer right now!

Are there any tags?
No, there will be no tags or modification of your name!

Do we have any uniform?
Generally I prefer to keep us in a similar garb. As we normally take control of the colonial settlement, we will be wearing a wide assortment (might I say, motley?) of clothing, from jackets to frontiersman clothing. When we are Native Americans we will have a uniform, TBD by group vote.

Will our name still be The Prussian Electorate when we are the Natives?
No. It will be something else!

You are aware there is no such thing as "The Prussian Electorate"
Yes, I am. I am also aware that Prussia never became a colonial power (with the exception of some far flung Pacific and African territory) but I like Prussia, and I like Republics. Woohoo!

Any assigned roles?
If you are good at something, I will want you to do it! But no, we don't have a strict class system. Occasionally I will tell people to do certain tasks such as "Repair that gate!" or "Raid (insert enemy faction here)", but I will never implement a stringent class system. If we need resources and have no colonists/laborers, I will tell some people to drop their selected class and bring said resources to where they are needed. That's about it!

What is the ranking system?
There shall be none! I run the 382nd based on the principle that ranks get in the way of the purpose of the game: To have fun. I hope to implement a similar system.

Do you have any experience at all in running settlements on PF?
Yes. I have attained leader status among the colonial settlements and tribes a few times, sometimes with the help of my 382nd friends, sometimes without. Overall I would say I did a good job.

That about covers all I can think of right now. Remember to add dudebone to steam if you have any questions and  would like an invite to the group. Cheers!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom