The Provincial Rifle Corps

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Provincial Rifle Corps

Minutemen-Bunker-Hill-e1326201603400.jpg

Have you found yourself in the middle of a hostile land? No one to rely on but yourself, well that's how most of us in the Provincial Rifle Corps have found ourselves. The Cap'n (Darthtaco) thought it'd be a good idea to talk to the Governor about establishing a force if irregular troops from local settlements to form up the Provincial Rifle Corps. We fight with irregular tactics, ambushes, raids, you name it. Our goal is to defend ourselves from not only the hostile Natives but other nations who seek to take over our settlement. We'll defend out land to the last man (which is usually Littlefield) regardless of imminent death. So, if you want to protect your homes, your loved ones, and your pride, join up with us, we'll make you a true man!​

Roster

Officers
Captain: Robert MacGregor
Lieutenant: Patrick O'Keefe​

NCO's
Sergeant: *TBD*​

Enlisted

Rifleman Kanab
Rifleman Biorn Trigstad
Rifleman Wolfgang Freidrich

Recruit: *empty*​

Application

What is your steam name?
What is your in-game name?:
Are you pacifist?
What are you better with, a sword, or firearm?
Are you happy Twinkies are being brought back?
What is your time zone?

His OOC name. This is honestly more for all of our benefits, so they can contact each other on steam and such. I'll get their steam names up once I get their permission to do so and such.

Should gather tha' troops sometime so we can get together and play in full force. Especially since Outlaws are KoS, mercs are going to be needed to protect those that can't protect themselves. I reckon good money will come out o' this!

By the way, my steam isn't Squanto, it's Czar_Redwall XD

Yeah yeah, I'm working on it. The past few days have been busy for me haha. I'll get to replacing it with your steam names and such soon. I'll probably be more active with not only the HCRP server, but with beta 3 altogether.

Name- Henry Masters
settler that traveled from Cornwall England to seeking adventure and fortune in the fur trading and trapping job in the American and Canadian frontier. skilled with sharpe shooting. more info to come when i have more time.

ability-able to hold conversations in first person roleplay.

DukeOfWellington said:
Name- Henry Masters
settler that traveled from Cornwall England to seeking adventure and fortune in the fur trading and trapping job in the American and Canadian frontier. skilled with sharpe shooting. more info to come when i have more time.

ability-able to hold conversations in first person roleplay.

1. Grammar is good for communication and overall presentation, work on it please.
2. There's no application format on the thread post, so why did you create one?
3. Read "How to Join" and add DarthTaco to steam, then contact him about joining.
4. Get whitelisted on the HCRP server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom