The problem with medics

Currently viewing this thread:

I think many in this module had to slowly bleed to death when a medic was not there, or he just could not help you.

Therefore, I once again ask all owners of servers activate friendly fire. Firstly, it still does not help against idiots with grenades, and secondly - the medic must "hurt" comrade, using bandages to stop the bleeding.

And yet, I suggest developers to add to the key points of the map the white boxes with a red cross. Using this box, soldier will bandage himself.

Antopathos

Recruit
Bandaging isn't actually that easy to do right. I don't think they trained grunts for that.

As for bleeding, I think it's too excessive, but I don't want to reduce the importance of medics. How about deactivating bleeding when the player is crouching and doing nothing? It could simulate him holding the wound until help arrives.

Antar

Squire
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
I played as a medic for a while and I didn't have many problems with it. I managed to get to people in time (except some got shot before I arrived) and I don't remember anyone bleeding to death.

Top Bottom