SP - Economy The price of player made weapon is TOO HIGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Caboo

Recruit
Now it is like a bad joke. Having got 10k starting capital and spent 2-3 hours to get 150-200 points in SMITHING you may create two-hand swords of 4-5 level components that would cost 110-115k gold. It is super imbalancing IMHO. In 4 hours from the start of campaign I've got 600k gold... and furhter playing does not motivate.

Also there are some 3-5 level components that requires 1-2 level ingredients, but results a weapon that is overpricing. Very disappointing.
Also any character that has 0 lvl of SMITHING is able to make high level two-hand sword that will have a little penalty (5-10%) but the same HIGH price (110k+).
Also there is GREAT lvl improving by creating 4-5 lvl weapon. I.e. you ask a 0 lvl SMITHING char to make a 5 lvl sword and this char instantly reaches 60-70 of SMITHING and 1-2 level progress.

I suppose there should be a critical mistake percentage for any SMITHING action. And that pecrcentage should be as more as the char's SMITHING lvl is lower than the the difficulty of the creating weapon. I.e. if char is 10 SMITHING and the difficulty of the weapon is 50 there should be a 80% chance to make a very low quality weapon, 20% components waste without creating any weapon and 5% risk to get the char injured. However the mistake should give the same experience or even more, because we always learn much from mistakes.

I've smith javelin (easy to smith) I can sell more than 10000 :wink:
It is easier to smith than sword I sell at lower price.
Best regards,
Keep on the good job !
You're game is awesome. (i've played many hours on previous version and I enjoy this one too)
javelin.png

javelinprice.png

It does make sense though. Swords like that did cost a lot in real life. They could also reduce the speed at which you can smith it. Smithed stuff in real life was expensive but no smith could build 4 well decorated swords all during one afternoon. They should make it like a project.

You start smiting a sword and just like reading a book in warband took time so should smithing as my character does it step by step when they have time.

I've smith javelin (easy to smith) I can sell more than 10000 :wink:
It is easier to smith than sword I sell at lower price.
Best regards,
Keep on the good job !
You're game is awesome. (i've played many hours on previous version and I enjoy this one too)
javelin.png

javelinprice.png
How is the price that low? Like basic Javelin goes for up 106000 in my game (Im on 1.5.7) I make it out of the head which to the left of the harpoon and I use the t3 handle (the best one), just scale them both up to max size and you should have no problem

Back
Top Bottom