The Pointless Story Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

POM_Zero

Master Knight
Sometimes I get bored and this is one of those moments. So, here comes the pointless story thread. The rules are simple. You are allowed one sentence to add to the story, it can be anything you want so long as it is a full sentence. It also has to relate to the previous sentence in some way.

And since I'm creating this thread, I'll go ahead and begin.

Early this week, I noticed NomNom chewing on some dried fruit.

We have a 2 word story thread in the correct place (fun stuff) I suggest we use that thread.

Then I realised that the pointless story thread was in fact in the wrong sub-forum. And that we already have various story threads. So it did, indeed, turn out to be pointless!

Oops, that was three sentences. My bad.

I don't geddit.

Early this week, I noticed NomNom chewing on some dried fruit. He nommed that fruit like a champion nommer, and while he nommed he found he had 58 ancestors named Steve.

HEY, HEY, HEY, whatchu gotta do is copy the most up-to-date post, then post your own after it in BOLD.

Early this week, I noticed NomNom chewing on some dried fruit. He nommed that fruit like a champion nommer, and while he nommed he found he had 58 ancestors named Steve. All of whom had died of violent diarrhoea. The violent diarrhoea were so violent they had ASBOs.

And then a NEW universe formed! It had all kinds of elevators and cheeseburgers. Jim thought it was pretty good, but the dark lord Oro Skoro thought it was pretty good too and invaded with his legions of indestructible polybots.
So Jim called up (continue here)

****ers can write but they can't even read, it seems.

Burgass said:
We have a 2 word story thread in the correct place (fun stuff) I suggest we use that thread.

Back
Top Bottom