The player's kingdom has tribute issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all i would like to say that i love this game i m playing it every day qnd i really respect the hard work of the team of tale worlds.
However i m facing a real illogical problem with tributes.
I found that if you're the ruler of an existing kingdom and you have so much prisoners ,casualties done and successful raids you can have a chance to receive tributes by making the decision of peace with your clans but when you're the ruler of a created kingdom I ve never could receive tributes however I do I destroyed everything and everyone and waited soooo much long and didn't have the possibility of receiving tributes just paying 500 or 1000 dinars .
I hope you can help with peaces of advice or fix this issue.

First of all i would like to say that i love this game i m playing it every day qnd i really respect the hard work of the team of tale worlds.
However i m facing a real illogical problem with tributes.
I found that if you're the ruler of an existing kingdom and you have so much prisoners ,casualties done and successful raids you can have a chance to receive tributes by making the decision of peace with your clans but when you're the ruler of a created kingdom I ve never could receive tributes however I do I destroyed everything and everyone and waited soooo much long and didn't have the possibility of receiving tributes just paying 500 or 1000 dinars .
I hope you can help with peaces of advice or fix this issue.
How strong is your kingdom? It should not be a problem to receive tribute.

Though, a more important question is perhaps whether you would want to receive tribute.

Here is my advice if you want peace or tributes: Attack and defeat the armies of the enemy, the more closely together time wise the better and DO-NOT capture their fiefs. After taking down their armies check frequently for a favorable peace, I don't know how often the game updates it but you must get a window where they have low field power (because armies defeated) BEFORE they put out and fill new parties, which as you know happens very fast. Having lots of prisoners (from the armies) should increase the payment in your favor. If you also capture their fiefs this reduces their power equation to make them less likely to want peace (weird right?), to say it simply it's something like parties+ garrison power ➗by fiefs= AI's perceived power, so reducing thier feifs makes them feel liek they have more power...... even if they have zero fiefs.....

Small payments (giving or receiving) or no payment is better for longer peace. If the payment is large the enemy (or your vassals voting) will attack again very soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom