The Platonic Guardsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Lindsay

Recruit
The Platonic Guardsmen!
M&B: wFaS Clan​

Who are The Platonic Guardsmen?
The Platonic Guardsmen are a new competitive North American  Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword clan. The Guardsmen were established May 4th, 2011 by Favorlock. We do accept applications from anywhere, but just understand that clan times will be scheduled around EST. (IE, most scrims will probably happen around 7 EST, so if you're in the UK you might have to stay up quite late to actually come to it.)

What is TPG's purpose?
The Guardsmen aim to be a skilled clan that competes in many scrims with the various clans of the Taleworlds community. We’re here to have fun, but we’re also here to play hard and win. Our core values are maturity, respectfulness, and activity. The Legion will be expected and strive to be respectful members of the Taleworlds community.  While we do wish to be competitive, are main goal, of course, is to have fun. If you are not that skilled, but are mature and dedicated, we'd more than welcome you. Skill can be taught, maturity often cannot. As stated before, activity is also a major feature of the clan. I'd prefer to have 10 active members and 0 inactive, then 10 active and 30 inactive.

What are TPG's Rites of Passage!
TPG is looking to recruit mature dedicated members to add to our ranks. As stated above, we aren’t specifically looking for “pro” people. We’re looking for people who are here to play maturely, and act respectfully. The Platonic Guardsmen are not a chivalrous clan. Whether or not you hit someone who is on the ground, or accept or decline a duel is up to you. TPG doesn’t expect you to duel everyone. It should be understood right here and now: We Do Not Tolerate  Intentional Teamkilling…EVER.

How Does TPG Communicate?
Communication will be based primarily through Taleworlds and Teamspeak. We also use steam, xfire and msn, these are not required. Teamspeak is, however, absolutely required. If you do not have a mic, that is fine, but you need to be able to listen on Teamspeak. All official messages will be done via PMs on Taleworlds. Anything unofficial/just for fun may be done on this thread or on our unofficial forum ( www.tpgclan.co.cc/forum ) which will son be available for use. If you're interested in joining, just PM me on here and I'll set you up on Teamspeak and determine whether you are right for the clan (IE, if you don't want to get teamspeak, don't bother applying).

Rank Information
Marshal (Leader) TPG_Marshal
Lieutenant TPG_Lieutenant
Knight TPG_Knight
Ranger TPG_Ranger
Warrior TPG_Warrior
Watchman TPG_Watchman
Recruit TPG_Recruit

Teamspeak Information
IP: 24.113.37.102
Port: 34105
Notes: This server is self hosted and temporary.

Roster
TPG_Marshal_Favorlock [a.k.a Lindsay]
TPG_Watchman_WindFireKnight
TPG_Watchman_Templar
TPG_Recruit_Maverick
TPG_Recruit_Hoofclops
TPG_Recruit_Joey
TPG_Recruit_Alonso

Scrim Results
0W-0L-0T

My Ingame name is Templar, my steam is ruan313
I have a mike teamspeak etc.
I am in a mount and musket clan, a corporal in the East Prussian Infantry  or EPI, so I know how to behave in a regiment.

Add me if you wish and look forward to playing with you guys.

Cheers!
Temp

Hey man, good luck from Wolfpack :smile: Nice to see new clans emerging. Its fire and sword tho =/ Ah well doesn't matter, hope to see you on warband when u get time :smile:

Thanks man. I'm in TMW for warband, so chances of TPG playing in warband is based on the individuals. But join the TMW server and you might just find me playing on it :smile:

Heh heh, yeah, Kherven's layout was simple, easy to edit and sounds professional. I'll still be playing with TMW in warband though :razz:

We will be holding practices on mondays and thursdays at 7PM eastern time, 4PM Pacific Time.

Scrims will be held on fridays. If there is no weekly scrim, then there will be a third practice.

Back
Top Bottom