The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught said:
Report bugs, glitches, exploits, typos and inconsistencies here, and I will do what I can to fix them. :mrgreen:

Current known buglist is in the original post.
every time I go in the archive its says !  C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JE4US1JW\SolidAndShade1613[1].zip: Unexpected end of archive

N0ught said:
Redownload it.
nvm music was bugged deleted it. anyway the whole archive was bugged so i repaired and extracted to mods. when i start the mod it says unable to read file: modules/solidandshade/resource/my_textures.brf

Are you using a savegame from a previous version? They are never compatible - you will have to start a new game with each release.

If not, then can you remember what you were doing before you last saved?

Have you had any system or hard-drive related problems? Other crashes to desktop, for example, or "blue screens of death"? Any sudio problems? Believe it or not, audio malfunctions can do just about anything to your computer.

And most importantly, has anyone else out there had this problem? If nobody else has experienced anything like this I would be inclined to believe it is some incompatibility or malfunction on your end.

Yeah I don't know really - are you saving to an external drive? Sometimes corruption can happen there...

What exactly is the error when it crashes?

It sounds to me like its simply a case of a corrupted file, at first glance.

On another note, I have fixed the shovel bug and the eyes of the Shadowlord's Eclipse, and a couple other things that will be going into the next patch; likely just a bugfix this time around.

Strange thing happened with a new game:
I dismembered a corpse and had not enough room in my inventory. Instead of loosing the last three body parts they replaced the first three things in my inventory - including my Necronomicon. A reload of my save game fixed it of course but I never tried that again :???:

I'm not sure if it is the newest version but as it does include the abomination variants it should be Version 16.13

That is a known bug. The solution to avoid this happening is not to have your best/most important items at the top but at the bottom instead (turn your inventory upside down - on the second thought that might be actually even more practical as when you colect loot and sell it at towns you don't have to scroll down as often as you have to now).

SXIII said:
That is a known bug. The solution to avoid this happening is not to have your best/most important items at the top but at the bottom instead (turn your inventory upside down - on the second thought that might be actually even more practical as when you collect loot and sell it at towns you don't have to scroll down as often as you have to now).
Actually I usually do that, it only happened because I started a new game.

My save game file was corrupted again. That's the third time and both files were corrupted.  :sad: I'm not saving on an external hard drive or anything.

Not exactly bugs but:

The Blood Engines drop their Blood Cannon and ammunition as loot, as you removed most of the other equipment from loot you might want to do that here too (120 + 10 damage with a 99 shot magazine makes a nice weapon though).

The Shadowlord set includes a two-handed weapon and a shield but does not include a one-handed weapon (as you probably gave up the Usurper to get the set).

The Abomination's main weapon is usable both one- and two-handed so they get a penalty while using it one-handed (which they usually do), unless this is what you intended you might want to change it to one-handed weapon.

i have a castle under swadian control that i cannot lay seige to, as it says it is already under seige, i mean i chased off the Khan outside, and even persuaded the lord of the keep to betray harlaus, yet i cant seem to take this one castle (it and the town it controls are the only swadian places my rebellion hasnt scoured.)

Warmaster Death said:
i have a castle under swadian control that i cannot lay seige to, as it says it is already under seige, i mean i chased off the Khan outside, and even persuaded the lord of the keep to betray harlaus, yet i cant seem to take this one castle (it and the town it controls are the only swadian places my rebellion hasnt scoured.)
Did you wait long enough? The "Under Siege" status usually disappears at night - I guess it's usually checked every 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom