The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Report bugs, glitches, exploits, typos and inconsistencies here, and I will do what I can to fix them. :mrgreen:

Current known buglist is in the original post.

You get the message because the unburned zombie left your party for the burned one.
Just a display-thing.

PS: thats whats the (null) means, like i realize after check out what it
means in english, in german it means "zero" and i was wondering about the german word...

Yeah thats not so much a bug as the game not remembering what it just did... I'm going to see if I can jog its memory in future versions. :smile:

were is the fountain of Blood???  and were do i get the dead horse cuss is like a bug to me that you can't kill horse to revive them and become a death horse.

This is not a bug and should not be posted here. As a result I will not give you the answer until you post this questions in an appropriate thread.
if you read the ''Hand of glory ...'' thread you would see all the answers there

IX Megatron VI said:
were is the fountain of Blood???  and were do i get the dead horse cuss is like a bug to me that you can't kill horse to revive them and become a death horse.

Ask Travelers at taverns what they know about the land and they will start you on the right path to the fountain. To get horse corpses you have to attack units with mounted troops and collect them in the loot afterwards.

If you have any further questions just make a new topic about it in the forum. This thread is for bug reports. Thanks! :grin:

Not sure if this is a bug or not (Searched but found nothing on it)
But for some reason I summoned a golem with a philosopher stone and now the necromancer thing for the camp menu is gone.. so I cannot summon anything.. how do I fix this?

EDIT: Fixed... I guess I accidently deleted/sold the necro book.. remade it though...

First I would like to say that this is one of the best mods of I have and will ever play, keep up the dark and dead God(s?) work!! :twisted:

The annoying bug I found was during a battle, the Artificer mount engine noise continues to play the whole battle no matter were you are to the closest Artificer and is too loud that you can't hear the music. I am forced to turn off my sound for the long battles because the noise gives me a headache.

Yeah I sort of threw that sound on at the last minute - I have to go through and remaster several of the sound files to mono, so the game can scale them, especially the screams, and that engine sound. :mrgreen:

It's not a bug, but I want to know how to get the Red Death Set? If you don't wanna say it exactly, just give me any prompt.

It must be something on your end... did you extract the zip file to your Mount&Blade\Modules folder?

Try reinstalling the mod. If that doesn't work try reinstalling M&B, and THEN reinstalling the mod. If that doesn't work, redownload the mod and reinstall it.

Are you trying to use an old savegame? They are NOT compatible.

Whatever is wrong, it is not something I can "fix" since the problem is obviously not with the mod. Plenty of other people have downloaded and played it just fine.

You might want to take a look at the texture for the head of the Shadowlord's eclipse: The eyes seem to be on the inside of the transparent model. I suppose this is not intentional, as the eyes are on the right side of the Shadowlord's aura and homunculi.

I'll have to look into that shovel thing.

And about the texture, I had initially intended to do it the way you suggest, but it slipped my mind. All good for the next version.

Khan's Fist should drop from Sanjar Khan now, and it should be 100% of the time.
The Khan's Fist still seem rather elusive.
I have taken Sanjar prisoner six times now, and defeated him many more, but no gloves.
Two times he has taken while defending a city, and four times in the open.
I even sometimes got some ragged leather gloves. :evil:

I keep getting RGL Error : Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf''. It happens with this mod only. Please , I want to play this =].

Back
Top Bottom