The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Psychopompos said:
I found something odd with Lamia (it's her starting location, I didn't recruit her):

Isn't she supposed to wear a customised head/helmet? It's how I remember her when I playing the mod a few years ago. The textures of her chest and "natural" head aren't fitting, anyway.

*This is likely due to save corruption, caused by problems in the dialogs. Should be fixed after the next release. In any case, more could be wrong with that save, so it is up to you whether to keep it or not.

knsh14 said:
found a rather minor bug that really doesn't have much impact on the game.  while on the "follow the marshal" quest as well as the quest from the peasant in the tavern to go aid their village against bandits the quest journal reads the phase of the moon rather than the quest info that's supposed to be there.

edit:  not sure if this is a random bug or maybe just a glitch for the particular character, but i finished putting the black baron on the throne of evil, and it came up "no string" instead of his dialogue and won't finish the quest.  i say glitch for the particular character because i loaded a backup save of a different character, cheated him up to 30, and did the black baron claimant quest to test it out and finished it just fine, though i didn't get the ghost machine which i read the baron was supposed to give me during the claimant quest --probably just missed something on that one seeing as i was just trying to make sure i could finish the quest with the character.  anyway, i don't know what glitched out the first character.  the non-glitched character was just an anti hero and nothing else; neither were necromancer characters in service to the bloudfountain; the glitched one was fairy kin, a ghost, demon possessed with the terror mask, an anti-hero, and death itself, having wasted enough time grave robbing to get death as well as medusa's shield --which took longer than getting death, freaking bad luck of the possession i guess.  by the time i finished getting the baron on the throne it was over 200 days, so i don't know if that contributed either.

*That first bit is also probably save corruption, and the bit with the Black Baron's dialogs too.
*To get the Ghost Machine, you have to choose "What do you think about our progress so far?" And then there will be the option "You need a better weapon, oh Baron..." And he will tell you where one he likes is - you can keep it for yourself after you obtain it via the quest - or you can give it to him, and he will give you the Ghost Machine. As far as I know, this choice can only be chosen before he gains the throne, because the "progress?" option shouldn't show, but don't quote me on that.

A female Avatar of Poseidon cannot recruit the plague rate of Dugan. I hope this is a bug, they're a helpful bunch. They tell me to mind my manners within the walls, et cetera, if that's relevant.

*You had no room in your party - I just made a dialog for that though, so the rats don't give the typical guard response, as described.

-Hippocrates tells a werewolf to go to Rhadoghir Castle in his first mention of Aconite. He mentions Tehlrog later, but it's confusing.

*True Apothecary dialog fixed.

While it is not exactly a glitch, per se, I don't think, it is a little odd that when you get infected by losing in battle to Werewolves, they tend to capture you and steal the armor you get from being infected as well. I noticed in the many, many reloads it took to get infected in the first place, that when you become a ghost, rather than getting captured, you reappear next to the party that killed you. Perhaps that would be a more appropriate way to handle Werewolf/Vampire infection? Or is being infected and left alive by a Werewolf pack truly meant to be a cruel joke, in that you don't even get to keep the armor? Oh well, at least it let's me hire Crossbones.

I have defeated Typhoon and his army of evil and recruited four of his generals to the Black Barons side and captured both of evil's location in  the save I was playing (Evil managed to successfully siege the nearby castle and took it over.) How do I get the Black Baron to become the rightful ruler of evil? But it might be caused by me trading Typhoon to the guys in the desert for a few thousand denars and he is now trapped in a dungeon.

You can technically make it work with Warband : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,321424.0.html
But it isn't intended to work this way, and doing so isn't supported by the mod's creator. There will be glitches and error messages.
Anyway, doing it requires to pick a file from the original M&B to paste it in the mod's folder, so you won't be able to do it if you do'nt already own the original M&B.

I started playing the it in the original mount and blade, in some time opened the chest and got the infinity stone, or something like that, in a few days it's not in my inventory, and as I read, I can't continue and won't get cerebus and hades's sword, what do I do to get it back

Malgus20033 said:
I started playing the it in the original mount and blade, in some time opened the chest and got the infinity stone, or something like that, in a few days it's not in my inventory, and as I read, I can't continue and won't get cerebus and hades's sword, what do I do to get it back

Gotta go back to where you found it and retrieve it again. There are now stat requirements, and if not met, the stone will return to the Cup of Hebe from the player's inventory. You can stick it in another chest to avoid this, and only use it when you need it (the Zendar/Necropolis chaest is great for this.

watdakstomp said:
I have defeated Typhoon and his army of evil and recruited four of his generals to the Black Barons side and captured both of evil's location in  the save I was playing (Evil managed to successfully siege the nearby castle and took it over.) How do I get the Black Baron to become the rightful ruler of evil? But it might be caused by me trading Typhoon to the guys in the desert for a few thousand denars and he is now trapped in a dungeon.

You have to defeat the faction entirely - pretty sure if all land owned by the faction is taken, and all faction members are prisoners, the faction ceases to exist, and then you win.

man, worst thing ever, just crafted the first 2 sets for necromancer summoner, almost got all recources needed for 3rd, and then im attacked by artificers, and ussually, for me, at the top it says we will fight you to the end, but this time option to surrender, so i pressed auto, and lost all my precious stuff, except a shovel

N0ught said:
Malgus20033 said:

Gotta go back to where you found it and retrieve it again. There are now stat requirements, and if not met, the stone will return to the Cup of Hebe from the player's inventory. You can stick it in another chest to avoid this, and only use it when you need it (the Zendar/Necropolis chaest is great for this.

tried before the post, im level 30, with very high skills at everything, but its not in there.

watdakstomp said:

You have to defeat the faction entirely - pretty sure if all land owned by the faction is taken, and all faction members are prisoners, the faction ceases to exist, and then you win.

sometimes you can win also by capturing the leader, and all the lands too.

As a troubadour, I have been playing for a week straight with all stats above 13, but have received no special card. Have the requirements changed?
EDIT: tried it again and got the thing within 3 days, don't know what was up.

The Manticore trick can be performed over and over, apparently without limitations.
If a Faction makes peace with another one it is not at war with, or itself, the gameplay is affected in no way.
A whole different story is when, upon speaking to the Faction's leader, you keep getting everytime 20'000 denars and 4 Fist of The Gods in every town or castle controlled by that very Faction.

Hope this helps!

-brl

Alright, so I was playing through Poseidon's quest line, and I was about level 10, and had unlocked the piety level that says he's going to reward me with his trident,but no message appears, he just moves onto the next dialogue. When I looked in my inventory, it wasn't there, even though there was a spot open, however there was no open weapon slot on my character. After, I went back to talk to Poseidon, and his dialogue had already moved onto something along the lines of giving me his power through spirit and strength. Pretty much I'm just curious if this is a glitch, or if because i was a low level, he just didn't give it to me. Thanks.

Galath12 said:
Alright, so I was playing through Poseidon's quest line, and I was about level 10, and had unlocked the piety level that says he's going to reward me with his trident,but no message appears, he just moves onto the next dialogue. When I looked in my inventory, it wasn't there, even though there was a spot open, however there was no open weapon slot on my character. After, I went back to talk to Poseidon, and his dialogue had already moved onto something along the lines of giving me his power through spirit and strength. Pretty much I'm just curious if this is a glitch, or if because i was a low level, he just didn't give it to me. Thanks.

I get the same problem. I was also level 10, on that note.

Edit: Okay, I cheated up my level to test this, and it seems like you need to be a higher level to get the trident.

Malgus20033 said:
N0ught said:
Malgus20033 said:

tried before the post, im level 30, with very high skills at everything, but its not in there.

watdakstomp said:

sometimes you can win also by capturing the leader, and all the lands too.

On that save, for some reason, all of Evil's generals stopped spawning so I couldn't capture any of their other generals. And I really don't want to besiege the town where Typhoon is currently imprisoned at since they could easily defeat me at the current moment. And there is another way to destroy a faction, and the way I always do it, and that is by capturing all of their land and wait for about a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom