Resolved The Perk "Veteran's Respect" doesnt work on Raiders

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
the Khergit bandit unit upgrades to "Raiders" at max without "Veteran's Respect" but even though i have it upgrading still isnt possible
i also had forest bandits that upgraded to Fians with no trouble so its working partially

while i am using mods none of the mods change my perk effects or the unit upgrade tree's

Update: it suddenly started working? was there an update i missed? all day yesterday it wouldnt let me upgrade but today it had no issues. im really confused as to what changed but problem solved i guess?

Glad to hear that! I'll mark this thread as resolved for now. However, I'll be watching this thread just in case. So, please let me know if you face the same issue. Have fun!(:

found out what the problem was, for some reason if a unit requires both a warhorse and the "Veteran's Respect" perk then not having a warhorse produces the error "you need the Veteran's Respect perk to upgrade bandits into normal troops". if they only require a warhorse then you arent alerted that the unit can be leveled at all so its still a bug but a more minor one then i originally thought.

Cool! Also, I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming versions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom