MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ealdormann Hussey said:
Go **** yourself you arse munching wankpot, place your petite testicles upon the anvil of communication and give them a sound and thorough pounding with the hammer of being too ****ing mouthy for your own good. Nosey ****.

And you have the gall to thank me for something which now I have little intent to do you whining todger taster, in regard of this I feel duty bound to inform you that "Pantaloon" as a description of a garment was given in cause of an Italian  renaissance comedic character who wore distinctive trousers.
Good day.

On a lighter note, I passed the Royal Navy interviews and intelligence tests today, and still had time to make some more colour variations for the civilian clothes.

That has to be the most eloquent angry post I have ever seen.  :lol:
Anyway, they actually had such loud colours on their uniforms? I realize camouflage wasn't a big thing in those days, but if everything in a uniform was to be so heavily coloured, wouldn't that make it more expensive aswell?  :neutral:

FrisianDude said:
Ealdormann Hussey said:
Go **** yourself you arse munching wankpot, place your petite testicles upon the anvil of communication and give them a sound and thorough pounding with the hammer of being too ****ing mouthy for your own good. Nosey ****.

And you have the gall to thank me for something which now I have little intent to do you whining todger taster, in regard of this I feel duty bound to inform you that "Pantaloon" as a description of a garment was given in cause of an Italian  renaissance comedic character who wore distinctive trousers.
Good day.

On a lighter note, I passed the Royal Navy interviews and intelligence tests today, and still had time to make some more colour variations for the civilian clothes.

That has to be the most eloquent angry post I have ever seen.  :lol:
Anyway, they actually had such loud colours on their uniforms? I realize camouflage wasn't a big thing in those days, but if everything in a uniform was to be so heavily coloured, wouldn't that make it more expensive aswell?  :neutral:

They're Hussars, aka "Those Arrogant Gits". Cavalry were considered the 'elite' of the army, and Light Cav especially liked to think of themselves as dashing, so they basically spoiled themselves :razz:

I agree, Frisian, that post just reeks of awesome. I love it when people insult in creative ways. *High fives Ealdormann again*

I know. It was a fantastic setting. One of the ancient mods, as well, when I first arrived.

most of the stuff from PN has been made obsolete in this mod.. I imagine if Hussey was inclined he could easily create some quick battles or suchlike set in India using some of the old items.

Seems a thoroughly good idea there, Napoleonic India is too romantic to completely throw away. And I still have the Indian tunics, so I'd just have to knock up some matchlocs and it'd be sorted.
Might be fun to make some Egyptian quick battles as well (just those between France and Britain, sod making all the stuff for Marmelukes).

This mod shall be infinitely better anyway, better models, better version of M&B for guns etc, scrounging of formations/artillery and suchlike and Dain has an almost surreal capacity to juggle university, social life and modding, which I didn't.

Dain has an almost surreal capacity to juggle university, social life and modding
Out of all those things, University is likely to ambush me when I'm not looking fairly soonish :sad: Spent a lot of last semester loafing about on various beaches... and there is a wall of deadlines approaching!

Selothi said:
And Cornwall beaches can be pretty awesome.

So can Welsh beaches, depending who you're with..

3 of us decided to go swimming fully-clothed in the Irish Sea off Aberdaron.. Ye Gods it was cold..

Pembrokeshire is the place to be.. but I digress.

Anyway, in the background stuff is getting done.. I'm almost there with a portuguese line infantry regiment..

They'd be even better with sun & sand!
Not that we can say anything. We have nice lakes, but not 'beaches'. Well, we do, but not tropical beaches.

Edit: Portugal looks to be a pretty fun faction, actually. Underdogs, so to speak.

Ah, I forgot the lure of my homeland got you taffy (born on the border or Cornwall and Devon, the two bestestest counties in the UK), which university are you with? I know Exeter has a Cornwall campus, but apart from that I don't know any Cornish based uni's.

Elenmmare said:
They'd be even better with sun & sand!
Not that we can say anything. We have nice lakes, but not 'beaches'. Well, we do, but not tropical beaches.

Edit: Portugal looks to be a pretty fun faction, actually. Underdogs, so to speak.

Nah, that'd be the Spanish.. Portuguese were a bloody good part of British divisions in the Peninsular.. they functioned as 1 army pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom