The Peloponnesian War - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Persian
mb1.jpg

Sparta
mb2-1.jpg

First phalanx
mb3-1.jpg

Achilles Son Of Ares meets the King Of Sparta.
mb4-1.jpg

scaled.php

My phalanx...my allies hiding at the back  :roll:

scaled.php

Think is a bug cause they allowed us to advance this close to them before my men took down some of them and their reinforcement appeared.

Spartans encountered the Samnites in the Southern Italy.They were ready for battle.

While the battle was going,Janus Strategus managed to attack the Samnite lord who was dismounted,and made up a last duel with him,while Spartans were giving him a support!

EDIT:Guys,this is just a small show of pictures of me in borders Samnite Federation starting war,and it's also an indicator that i'm working on a video.
So stay in touch.
Video:Spartans vs Samnites

Why theres Nazi Sixaxis on the shield on the ground in the last picture? Lol. Nice battle none the less.

Popo009 said:
Why theres Nazi Sixaxis on the shield on the ground in the last picture? Lol. Nice battle none the less.
That is not a Nazi.That is a Swastika.It was used in India,Macedon and Rome also,as you can see.
Hitler in WW2 copied this Swastika from Romans and used it as his own "religion".

JankoMega said:
Popo009 said:
That is not a Nazi.That is a Swastika.It was used in India,Macedon and Rome also,as you can see.
Hitler in WW2 copied this Swastika from Romans and used it as his own "religion".
Ahh okay, cheers for briefing me up. Had no idea that it was used way before WW2. Sorry for my ignorance.

Something weird yet very nice..
It seems the AI wants to duel from time to time.

1 soldier attacks me and the rest stays in formation. (3rd time this has happened.)

2011092500001k.jpg

The marshall of Delian Confederacy tries desperately to defend Delphi making time for more Nobles to came for the support... I'm enlisted with him

ASDFqwe.jpg

mb6.jpg

mb7.jpg

mb8.jpg

... I need a PC upgrade :razz:

Back
Top Bottom