NA Duel Completed THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the gold system is broken, how will it work after the first fight is over? Since one guy will be voulgier and the other peasant. Should the peasant class be forced and players pick weapon they want on the ground?

Since the gold system is broken, how will it work after the first fight is over? Since one guy will be voulgier and the other peasant. Should the peasant class be forced and players pick weapon they want on the ground?
bömp! I was wondering the same thing.

(also the only way to reset health is to die yes?)

bömp! I was wondering the same thing.

(also the only way to reset health is to die yes?)
What I’ve been doing to have enough gold to afford voulgier throughout FT7’s is to kill someone around 12 times. Either that or go peasant with improved armor cause it’s only 4 armor less then voulgier

Name: KoA John
Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KoAJohn

tenor.gif

What I’ve been doing to have enough gold to afford voulgier throughout FT7’s is to kill someone around 12 times. Either that or go peasant with improved armor cause it’s only 4 armor less then voulgier
I believe you should force peasant class so its easier to do. Like ppl can pick a two handed on the ground easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom