The Pantheon

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
Sick thread Scar.

Was a bit sad to go through most of the old livestream threads and seeing twitch had deleted majority of the footage :'(

Yes same, I checked mb_tv replay on youtube but when it comes to Nations Cup, 2010 to 2013 is missing.

Amazing stuff, super nostalgic.

NC2013 said:
In Group A, Canada may have been held back by the unfavourable ping situation in cross Atlantic matches, narrowly missing out on the surprise upset against Poland and Russia.
This brought back some deeply-buried salt -- Didn't qualify but finished group stage with a better record than 2 teams from different groups who did :cry:

Thanks again! Yeh it's a shame, a lot of the footage from early team tournaments is lost too. :sad:

Juve said:
This brought back some deeply-buried salt -- Didn't qualify but finished group stage with a better record than 2 teams from different groups who did :cry:
You guys can still be proud imo, finishing the group is your fashion shows you were right there at the top.

Massive shoutout to DatFrog! aka Roudrac who once again excelled himself by creating the fancy new team icons! Click on them for the full resolution version!

IceNoVa said:
I can't imagine how many hours it took to compile all of this information.
Great work  :grin:
Danke! :smile:

Scar said:
Nations Cup
— 2013 —

Tournament Summary

Group A

L-POL.png

[td]
L-RUS.png

[tr][td]
Poland

[td]
[size=8pt]Russia

[tr][td]
[size=6pt]SEED 1
[/td]
[td]
SEED 2[/td]

[tr][td]

[/td]

[tr][td]
L-ITA.png
[/td]
[td]
L-CAN.png
[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
Italy[/td]
[td]
[size=8pt]Canada[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
[size=6pt]SEED 3
[/td]
[td]
SEED 4[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
L-GRE.png
[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
Greece[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
[size=6pt]SEED 5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2EVeTPr
[/td][td]
2EVeTPr
[/td][/tr]

[/td][td]
POSTEAMNAMEPLDWDLRWRLRDPTS
[td][size=8pt]Russia[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]3[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]1[/td][td][size=8pt]47[/td][td][size=8pt]16[/td][td][size=8pt]31[/td][td][size=8pt]9[/td]

[tr][td][size=8pt]2[/td][td][size=8pt]Poland[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]1[/td][td][size=8pt]44[/td][td][size=8pt]16[/td][td][size=8pt]28[/td][td][size=8pt]9[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][size=8pt]3[/td][td][size=8pt]Canada[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]3[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]1[/td][td][size=8pt]39[/td][td][size=8pt]21[/td][td][size=8pt]18[/td][td][size=8pt]9[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]Italy[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]1[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]3[/td][td][size=8pt]23[/td][td][size=8pt]37[/td][td][size=8pt]-14[/td][td][size=8pt]3[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][size=8pt]5[/td][td][size=8pt]Greece[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]4[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][td][size=8pt]63[/td][td][size=8pt]-63[/td][td][size=8pt]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2EVeTPr
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][td]
2XJSUCy
[/td][/tr]

[size=8pt]FIXTURES

[size=8pt]Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5
[/td][/tr]

[/td][/tr]

2EVeTPr

[/td][/tr]

There's a small clerical error for 2013 group A. Poland played 4 games but lost one, so games won would be 3? I presume?

The Athenaeum was the same way, but I fixed all of the broken tags in that before the forums went public. I'm fixing this one now.

[Edit]

There, after a bit of procrastination and some manual fixing in a couple of the posts it's at least readable now if not a 1:1 match with the old forum's layout. Image size tags weren't converted, so all of the team emblems are too large now. Scar will have to fix those, as I don't know how big he wants them to be and I can't access that info on the old forum archive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom