The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, haven't even found time to try v0.6.  I kid, of course.

With the rate and quality of your updates you truly impress me sir. Looking forward to seeing it.

Released patch that fixes the missing Tripoli Spear Banner mesh, just copy/paste the item_kinds1.txt in this folder to Sands of Faith v0.7 folder and replace. No need to start new game just replace and continue your game :wink:

This mod is great! But its lagging a little bit even on native battle size and I don't know why, all other mods work fine.
Anyway, can you make more promotions when you are playing as knight? Or something to make playing as freelancer better? I really like playing like that, I don't need give a **** about morales, food and fee for my troops.
And muslims are little too OP IMO, they have so many cavalry!

:grin: how about including Bishops in castles
who you can ask for blessings and offer donations,
I remember the CWE team had models and costumes
for them including Templar, Teutonic and Hospitaler bishops.

Great Mod. Noticed in a couple tournies, (since update) ,that now and then I see someone with no weapons. they use bare fists ( possible bug or a oops?)

JaLurek said:
This mod is great! But its lagging a little bit even on native battle size and I don't know why, all other mods work fine.
Anyway, can you make more promotions when you are playing as knight? Or something to make playing as freelancer better? I really like playing like that, I don't need give a **** about morales, food and fee for my troops.
And muslims are little too OP IMO, they have so many cavalry!

Well the lag is because of the textures. The promotions you get has to do with the troop tree. Cavalry only have 2 ranks atm. I don't really consider horse archers has cavalry, I give them so many to kinda simulate their tactics at the time.

matmohair1 said:
:grin: how about including Bishops in castles
who you can ask for blessings and offer donations,
I remember the CWE team had models and costumes
for them including Templar, Teutonic and Hospitaler bishops.

I might do that later but at this moment the priority are the scenes.

meb2183 said:
Great Mod. Noticed in a couple tournies, (since update) ,that now and then I see someone with no weapons. they use bare fists ( possible bug or a oops?)

Actually I thought that would happen before and that now was fixed hmmm Are you sure you're playing on the new version?

Latest version. Fresh install of mod , no overwrite( deleted saves  etc ). When I see it again will make note of where .Last tourney I didn't see any unarmed. Maybe specific to certain locations? :smile: Don't let the forum rank fool ya. Has 2,777 hours in WB , Via steam.

cody2224 said:
James Grant said:
Does this version have the CW:A scenes in it?

No, since CWE team only released the scenes very recently.

I think I'll wait for that version then. I admit, I am really really eager to see the CW:A assets in action.

I do not know if it is a bug or if I had to simply download the .7 version again, but the textures of the map icons do not seem to be supported for warband running on directX 7.

I already had tested it in directX 9 and it worked just fine, but then again my pc does not stand very well that graphic configuration.

Seven of Spades said:
I do not know if it is a bug or if I had to simply download the .7 version again, but the textures of the map icons do not seem to be supported for warband running on directX 7.

I already had tested it in directX 9 and it worked just fine, but then again my pc does not stand very well that graphic configuration.

The new version doesn't work properly in directx7 no. The 0.6 version though shall work fine.

So, i've been playing this mod (Version V1.07) and I love it so far. You've done a lot of things right...apart from the weapons. Bows are called bows, swords are called swords e.t.c. There is no variation of weapons which is quite sad. I was hoping for some real Medieval weapons, like a flamberge or a claymore. Weapons suck basically but the rest of the mod is decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom