The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I am greatly enjoying this mod so far, but in order to report bugs, I would like to know what bugs/missing features Docm10 is aware of and planning to implement/fix already.
So if there is a "To Do"-list and or maybe a(n) (open) bugtracker-List/file. I would gladly read it so I can be sure what to/and where to report.

If I was a developer of this mod, I certainly wouldn´t want to search through this thread for bug reports because it would mostly be a waste of time imo.

Best regards
sePL80

I know the British didn't field the best muskets but the India-service musket, only with the bayonet, does 0 damage. That's on custom battle, haven't tried the campaign yet.

tomandre81 said:
Can someone tell me if this media fire link version (open alpha) is the same version we will be getting on MODDB soon?
Yes that is the same download the media fire link is just a mirror.
Id also like to say that there I had an issue with the arena as I won a fight in one second without throwing a punch.

Yep, its awesome.

one -bug- so far i've found is that you can't shoot a pistol while crouched. tried with a few different ones but no go, character either doesn't present the gun or if you aim then crouch the reticle extends to the edge of the screen and never shoots.

Otherwise all the basic stuff you would expect in an alpha is there:

-missing textures
-missing animations
-missing features
-poor siege pathing
-imbalanced economy

still, love it. what's there is quality and its a fantastic foundation to build on.

this is going to be a stupid question but where the hell do i get the British Royal highlander troops iv been looking everywhere England Scotland Ireland pretty much every town in the united kingdom territory

fistic86 said:
this is going to be a stupid question but where the hell do i get the British Royal highlander troops iv been looking everywhere England Scotland Ireland pretty much every town in the united kingdom territory
Not entirely sure, but I think you get them at the Military Depot or whatever it's called.

I went to one of those places, went through the menus to see what was there, and even bought some things. When I got back to the Party menu, I had 15 Highlanders.

... they were all wearing greycoats, though.

Reus said:
fistic86 said:
Not entirely sure, but I think you get them at the Military Depot or whatever it's called.

I went to one of those places, went through the menus to see what was there, and even bought some things. When I got back to the Party menu, I had 15 Highlanders.

... they were all wearing greycoats, though.
thank you for the reply ill just have to look harder and the grey coat stuff doesnt bother me along with bugs because i know its all planned to be fixed at least the villagers and troops have basic stuff like legs and hair unlike some other NW mods iv played 

Doc

I have a little problem , when I go into town or to the village and choose the option where my game crash.
Pls help me i can't play.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I do not believe that these have been posted already but Ra'Jiska was kind enough to upload the module to three more mirrors during the early morning.

Enjoy.

Ra'Jiska said:
There you go for mirrors:

Server 1: http://beyond-servers.com/Downloads/laigleopenalphav1.rar
Server 2: http://pf-official.eu/Downloads/laigleopenalphav1.rar
Server 3 http://91.121.137.210/Downloads/laigleopenalphav1.rar

As everyone has probably realised already L'Aigle is released. It can be downloaded from one of the following links.

Download 1
Download 2
Download 3
Download 4

The Moddb upload got corrupted, but the staff over there are working to fix it, so that should be up hopefully tomorrow.

I realise there are a number of problems and I will be trying to address these as soon as I can. There should be a patch in the next day or so if I can find the time.

I'd also like to take the time to thank Radetzky, who was invaluable during the closed testing and who I accidentally left out of the credits because the last few days have so badly addled my brain.

Anyway, I'm going to lock this thread because so many people are posting I won't actually be able to see anything anyone is saying. Hopefully the mod should have a sub-forum any time now where you can provide useful feedback I'll actually be able to see.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom