The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
salma neyla said:
Great mod, but i have a question how to get enlisted as officer i cant find any option to get enlisted to the military :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Find an Army Recruiter in one of the national capitals.

Captured Joe said:
Sini. said:
Found the Nizar companion from Native Warband in Gießen tavern. I recruited him and he is using all Native equipment, nomad boots etc...

Also, I forgot in which location but it was possible to buy one of the heavy warhorses from Native.

EDIT: Also found Bunduk at Milano.
Yes, like it said in the ReadMe file...
Did anyone actually read it?
I read it

Stupid moddb still didn't approve btw, what the hell are they doing ? if we didn't have our beloved Bluehawk we would be still waiting.

I hope we can get a quick fix for muskets soon, as its pretty  important.

Sarel said:
salma neyla said:
Great mod, but i have a question how to get enlisted as officer i cant find any option to get enlisted to the military :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Find an Army Recruiter in one of the national capitals.

Iam sorry but i hope you can tell me more specific because i already search in all place but no army recruiter

nicolai161 said:
Baktech said:
Because they are wearing greatcoats. When they are on, no ranks are shown, when off, yes. : )
My question i intended to ask is why dont they have their line infantry uniform and have this greatcoats, like shouldnt they have each unit diferent type of uniforms even the french granadiers have them

Because of the weather. If it's cold they automatically put on greatcoats.

Also, I can't see corporal's insignia, any reason?

No idea if it have been reported already, but if you talk to the Fielding/Feldmann/Whoevergivesyouthesmugglersquest AFTER completing the "Attack the Smuggler's Den" quest, he gives you the quest once again and instantly completes it, giving you an opportunity to farm money.

Just downloaded through media fire: Early alpha? 3 years of development? This is what's in the readme file:

"Welcome to the L'Aigle Open Alpha. Before you player here are some things you must know first.

This is a very early alpha! It is unfished and will contain bugs, a lack of content, tons of repeated scenes, native NPCs, native quests, native features, unfinished features and such.

The mod will continue to be developed and addressing the above problems are the top priority. Please bear that in mind.

The mod is developed primarily on the Taleworlds forums, so provide feedback there."

I do not believe that these have been posted already but Ra'Jiska was kind enough to upload the module to three more mirrors during the early morning.

Enjoy.

Ra'Jiska said:
There you go for mirrors:

Server 1: http://beyond-servers.com/Downloads/laigleopenalphav1.rar
Server 2: http://pf-official.eu/Downloads/laigleopenalphav1.rar
Server 3 http://91.121.137.210/Downloads/laigleopenalphav1.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom