The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inanch-Bilge said:
With this post storm, I doubt those useful bug reports will reach to docm easily, if only there was a bug thread.
I was thinking the exact same thing. We're gonna have to wait until Docm gets a L'aigle board set up.

Reus said:
JaysonH said:
Recruiters can be found in capital cities, just ride around and you should find one standing around eventually.
Do note that you're gonna have to walk around on the streets, not the City Hall or tavern.

Took me a while to find a recruiter, since I started off, going through all the taverns and city halls, then finally checking the streets.

I have searched everywhere in London, and I can't find one anywhere D:

I found the one in London. He was right at a corner down the street you start on, pretty much. It's hard to explain, I just closed the game.

Reus said:
I found the one in London. He was right at a corner down the street you start on, pretty much. It's hard to explain, I just closed the game.

All of the NPC's Ive found either are merchants, or are guards who only say "We're watching you, scum."

Downloading now, will report findings in a few hours!

P.S Created the account after lurking for years just to post. I've waited for this mod for quite some time and its like a late christmas present!

It's just an Open Alpha, but it's the best mod I ever played. Even if it is the Alpha. Can't handle the idea when it will be fully done. Nice Work Docm. 2 years waiting rewarded very good. :grin:

Rb32J6.jpg

How do I solve this problem

and name characters different

Is the Freelancer mod integrated into this? I saw that you could buy sergent and ranking uniforms but no way to join up in an army as one.

Also, are there ways to become a general or marshal and have access to the clothing I found in the cheat menu? I gave myself 200,000 francs but couldn't buy a commission. Maybe I have to earn it...

Please note

I've seen a lot of reports for spam and off-topic posts in this thread over the past few hours. Docm will shortly have a subforum for his mod, but until then, please try to keep as on-topic as possible, as this is the only place people have to discuss the mod.

Is anyone else having this problem? The animations for musket bayonet melee doesn't work. It just seems like the animation is 30% completed. Please reply if you see any unfinished animations for ALL musket bayonet attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom