The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
usnavy30 said:
We could assist docm30 in his release efforts. At the ready I can upload to mediafire, google documents, MEGA, dropbox, etc. I would generate more mirrors to sustain the traffic incoming that is to be expected.
That is if the link was available for that assistance.

Dropbox 509 error I know all too well from learning experiences. I hope it is not a setback here.

Mirrors will be opened automatically if the traffic becomes too bad. Besides, it's every man for himself....

I will be the noble officer John Ramsford, a man seeking glory in the british army, as commander of an army. I may also attempt to bring about an uprising in Ireland, under the leadership of Michael McCorley

For those wondering the Download link will be here when it comes out. site might be down in a few seconds. when it does so refresh ever 5 minutes or so.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/laigle/downloads

Pootis said:
I will be the noble officer John Ramsford, a man seeking glory in the british army, as commander of an army. I may also attempt to bring about an uprising in Ireland, under the leadership of Michael McCorley

Irish uprisings are fun and all, but a TRUE uprising shall be the 2nd Scottish Independence War! I shall lead the Black Watch from the walls of Edinburgh to the streets of London! For Scotland!

iCod43 said:
Pootis said:

Irish uprisings are fun and all, but a TRUE uprising shall be the 2nd Scottish Independence War! I shall lead the Black Watch from the walls of Edinburgh to the streets of London! For Scotland!

The Black Watch was created to prevent such a thing.

iCod43 said:
Pootis said:

I am going to make a Gaelic republic with Ireland and Scotland.

iCod43 said:
Pootis said:

US ENGLISH WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN YOU WILL FOREVER BE BRITAIN

>Load up previous browser session
>Look at thread to see updates
>mfw:

558uour.jpg

Bonkaholic said:
My plan for L'Aigle is to get started in either Prussia or Austria, build a small militia and pack supplies, then head right for Poland! Only under an awesome Polish-sounding name like Jan Konierski, of course!

I love your avatar!

iCod43 said:
Pootis said:

I wonder if these sort of 'uprising' would in nature be similar with player-owned kingdom since as far as I'm aware there's no rebellion system in vanilla warband (aside from claimant, but that's more like coup than separation) and usually you have to do it manually, which means taking over a city with a band of yours (and essentially become your own state).

Unless there's a rework on the political system that enable players to create new country without necessary being a king. I think modifiying the claimant system may work if it could be made that a claimant becomes separatist leader and able to end the war just by taking the seceding region only (rather than the entire kingdom as in the vanilla warband).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom