The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deutch1 said:
The amount of people watching the thread  :shock:

Sorry, I could not resist!

It-s-over-9000-its-over-9000-29849302-496-370.jpg

Derpingtonpryce said:
Deutch1 said:
The amount of people watching the thread  :shock:

Just wait until we start approaching the release, I have a feeling we're going to have a bigger turn out than Iron Europe and Viking Conquest.
It will be hard to top Iron Europe especially since there was well over 1k on the fse forums

Not super happy with the idea that the developer is staying for 20 hours to get it out for this date, means he wasn't finished and he's rushing it out :sad:

I'd rather a finished mod!

Aldrahill said:
Not super happy with the idea that the developer is staying for 20 hours to get it out for this date, means he wasn't finished and he's rushing it out :sad:

I'd rather a finished mod!

This mod has been in development for 3 years and this is a alpha so i think Docm has done everything to make a finished mod. Besides everyone stays 20 hours when they release something big.

zarenx said:
Derpingtonpryce said:
I think Docm deserves a medal, and I mean a real life medal which reads "Docm the Great, Lord of Mods".

Well you could buy him a lord title in scotland for 20 usd.... and then put in the rest..
My mum did that for me for Christmas about ten years ago. Pretty nifty actually. And it's Laird, (As in fancy-words for "Land owner" not Lord).

Takeda Shingen said:
Mr.0liver said:
Damm,he will need long rest after this,it's not easy to be up 20+ hours.....

In the military i was awake for 50+ hours, doing physical work. What Docm is doing is even worse, 20 hours, looking through the code, i would kill myself  :lol:

!00% agreed man....:smile:

Teofish said:
zarenx said:
Derpingtonpryce said:
I think Docm deserves a medal, and I mean a real life medal which reads "Docm the Great, Lord of Mods".

Well you could buy him a lord title in scotland for 20 usd.... and then put in the rest..
My mum did that for me for Christmas about ten years ago. Pretty nifty actually. And it's Laird, (As in fancy-words for "Land owner" not Lord).

Nice. Yes, you are right. My friend got the title from us too an he now has it on the drivers license. So when the police stops him they need to call him as that first :p

I saw in Diplex's videos that Paris is called Paris, France instead of simply Paris. No other capital is within this system, like London not being London, United Kingdom. I sthere any chance you will fix this OCD-bothering city name before release?

You guys have it lucky. I have to go to a party and watch a kid all night tonight. I WAS going to play l agile. I have to wait for ever now! :evil:

atticusmars said:
Because it will be better.
But how can you tell?

I'm not questioning Docm's capabilities, he's shown that he's certainly one of the best, but NW was made specificially focused on Multiplayer, so how are you so sure a modification, that focuses on both, will beat it?

Happy New Year to ya'll, by the way.

EomarthofRohan said:
I saw in Diplex's videos that Paris is called Paris, France instead of simply Paris. No other capital is within this system, like London not being London, United Kingdom. I sthere any chance you will fix this OCD-bothering city name before release?

Londen, England is in the video of Diplex
Also Amsterdam, Holland

So i suppose that all the capitols will have the countryname behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom