The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering, will the manhunters in l'aigle be provosts? Like in Sharpe?
justice1.jpg

Surely they something like those guys back in proper history? But I imagine every country had their version of them and there probably isn't a way of doing that effectively in the mod

Derpingtonpryce said:
I think Docm deserves a medal, and I mean a real life medal which reads "Docm the Great, Lord of Mods".

Well you could buy him a lord title in scotland for 20 usd.... and then put in the rest..

The guys in that picture are a very vague attempt at historical yeoman cavalry, volunteer militia who were basically along the lines of a Napoleonic Home Guard.

Most famous of these is probably the Manchester and Salford Yeoman Cavalry, which was a major part of a massacre of peaceful demonstrators which killed 15 and injured at least 400. Somehow I doubt they'll be making an appearance, given that this took place 10 years after L'Aigle is set.

The_Massacre_of_Peterloo.jpg

Ililsa said:
The guys in that picture are a very vague attempt at historical yeoman cavalry, volunteer militia who were basically along the lines of a Napoleonic Home Guard.

Most famous of these is probably the Manchester and Salford Yeoman Cavalry, which was a major part of a massacre of peaceful demonstrators which killed 15 and injured at least 400. Somehow I doubt they'll be making an appearance, given that this took place 10 years after L'Aigle is set.

Peterloo massacre, if i remember.

Ililsa said:

Well I don't mind that really, I just make a habit of saving manhunters so they can be in my party and knock people unconscious for me to take prisoner.

I was really just trying to think of something to talk about so that it isn't just people constantly asking if l'aigle is out yet  :razz:

Made an account to just mark my presence and infinitely thank the mod creator for his dedication and for staying up all night to release this mod on the 31st.

B.Achraf said:
Made an account to just mark my presence and infinitely thank the mod creator for his dedication and for staying up all night to release this mod on the 31st.

Welcome to the community! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom