The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
I never said it would be released at or around midnight. In fact I made it clear that it won't be.
If you don't have any last minute changes in the game what, is the harm in releasing it right on time.

[27th] Earth said:
Docm30 said:
I never said it would be released at or around midnight. In fact I made it clear that it won't be.
If you don't have any last minute changes in the game what, is the harm in releasing it right on time.
Because he said so.

Honestly, I don't even see a reason to release it right on time. There is no "right on time" either, it's out when it's ready to be out.

I think we'll all be much happier with a first release if it has the necessary fixes.
Don't you boys go doubting docm if he spends a few extra hours giving you a less buggy release.

Just spend your day like it should be, instead of being waiting for this go have fun or do whatever you're going to do, the mod will be there when you come back for the next coming centuries.

Get drunk!

Thanks Docm30, take the time you need to apply said last minute fixes but please please go get drunk and or have fun with family or friends, or do whatever you have planned.

I'm so friggen excited :smile:

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

stephen-colbert-report-excited.gif

crazy-dance.gif

super-excited.gif

tumblr_mv0aonff3t1slgwnjo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mt8j1iAdof1ro2d43.gif

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom