The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
The Mod's Features:

-Drug use
-Prostitution
-Racism
-Genocide
-Prisoner torture and execution
-1880's music about the year 1812 in a mod that takes place in 1809
-Baloo from TaleSpin
-Undead J.S Bach
-Miley Cyrus
-Herring hussars
-Dolphin men
-Agovic companion
-Explosive grenadier hats
-Montenegro
-Illuminati

I was looking through the forums and noticed this huge thread. The screenshots and descriptions in the first post of the thread are impressive indeed. But somewhere I read there are lots of other elements in this mod that makes some think its a new brytenwalda. Anyone care to give me info that adds to the first post?

Id also like to know how big the difference between elite troops and regular troops will be. I assume it won't be huge like in Pendor but still considerable?

Anyway Im really looking forward to this. Thanks for all the effort in creating the mod.

@Docm

This is just a friendly suggestion but if i were you, i would start uploading the mod to ModDB tonight so it will be ready for tomorrow unless you want a riot on your hands  :lol:

It is well known that ModDB can sometimes screw up the uploading, and they also need time to authorize, it can take an hour or a full day, depending on how busy the moderators are, and i'm sure they are quite busy on December 30th and 31st...

Now a question, in Diplex videos, he played custom battles with Richard Sharpe, is he going to be a companion in the campaign or is he only available for custom battles? I ask because i watched the show many many years ago and i fell in love with it and i want to roleplay as Sharpe :smile:

Oh well, most of us have been waiting for this for three years! I guess we can take a couple more hours! Besides, you might get to celebrate the release of the mod with a glass of champagne you kept for the new year!

The year of waiting is over while a new year of fun starts! I think it's only fitting!  :wink:

CPT.Quintus said:
Oh well, most of us have been waiting for this for three years! I guess we can take a couple more hours! Besides, you might get to celebrate the release of the mod with a glass of champagne you kept for the new year!

The year of waiting is over while a new year of fun starts! I think it's only fitting!  :wink:
I'd prefer a lager to a champagne, but suit yourself. :wink:

Quick question regarding recruitment in villages - will recruiting in certain villages mean certain different troops for the nation e.g if you recruit in Scotland you get a highlander troop tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom