The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really expect him to announce an exact time. It'll be out when it's ready to be out, and no one is aware of what time that will be, not even Docm.

Celebrating New Year will be my first priority tomorrow.

There's no need to install the mod immediately as it gets released - that can wait till I get home at night.

Be patient, man. I'm looking forward to the release as well. As far as I know from videos on youtube, this mod is amazing. My hat off to the team's efforts.

Yeah, agreed. People, L'Aigle can wait, it'll be there after New Year's, too. Go enjoy the celebration while it's happening, and it'll make L'Aigle even better afterwards.

For instance, I'll be blazed as hell at like 4am when I get home to start playing it.

FlyingTiger said:
Be patient, man. I'm looking forward to the release as well. As far as I know from videos on youtube, this mod is amazing. My hat off to the team's Docm's efforts.

I think we should all sit down and remember that while not ALL of the mod was created by Docm, the vast majority (99%) was indeed, and as such I think that whenever we talk about the "Liagle team" We should always remember that it was Docm alone who poured his heart (and soul) into this project. The fact that he is sharing his great accomplishment with us all is something you should be delighted for, and not ask him for a specific release time.

Cheers to Docm, for putting together what we all hope (and know) is a specacular mod to stand along with Brytenwalda and Mount and musket.

510049_112907051_menouno_H002606_L.jpg

For the european guys with GMT in london...
If Doc will upload all the file on night, this mean that we will able to donwload the mod in the night on 31 december!
Am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom