The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BetaKnight said:
Volkonski said:
BetaKnight said:
Did he announce who the testers were already or no?
I don't think it's really that important to reveal the testers, especially when the testers are most likely giving a lot of stuff for Doc to fix. Besides its probably best that he doesn't as they will no doubt be bombarded by loads of people who are trying to get their hands on the closed alpha.
Oh ok. Just wondering...
Don't take my comment too harshly, I'm sure he'll give the testers credit after the official release  :grin:.

Volkonski said:
BetaKnight said:
Volkonski said:
BetaKnight said:
Did he announce who the testers were already or no?
I don't think it's really that important to reveal the testers, especially when the testers are most likely giving a lot of stuff for Doc to fix. Besides its probably best that he doesn't as they will no doubt be bombarded by loads of people who are trying to get their hands on the closed alpha.
Oh ok. Just wondering...
Don't take my comment too harshly, I'm sure he'll give the testers credit after the official release  :grin:.
Haha I never take it harsh, I know you very well Volkonski, long time no see.
Although I don't care if he gives credits or not, I wanted to know if I got in or not.

I'm not sure if this has be answered or not, but will Multi-player be part of the initial release or shall it come in another update?

Same, would love to see some line battles where the people taking part would use proper formations instead of the typical horrendous looking "single colooom on mee guise"

Teofish said:
Am I the only person on earth who has zero interest in multiplayer?
I'm more interested in the singleplayer by far, Just curious on the multiplayer.

Oh and I'm sorry for not searching, It always slips my mind to search, as the forums that I go on a lot have a terrible and broken search.

mcwiggum said:
Same, would love to see some line battles where the people taking part would use proper formations instead of the typical horrendous looking "single colooom on mee guise"
Sounds awfully competitive.

I think it should be pointed out that the single man line didn't rise out of laziness and people not caring about historical accuracy - it's because of necessity. Operating complete company formations with an average of ten men is far more than difficult, especially when you factor FPS lag and ping differences in with 100v100 battles. "Proper formations" is next to impossible in a setting like NW - and it's going to be the same in L'aigle unless there are sweeping changes in the mechanics of multiplayer.

I've got a fairly decent pc. But all the same I'd like Docm or someone else in a position of knowledge to recommend a battlesizer setting for this based on the extended graphical and mechanical qualities of the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom