The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think these guys had set up the biggest ruse in history and weren't actually gonna release anything. I'm so happy I was wrong!! Also I'd definitly pay for this as a DLC instead of that damn Viking Conquest which not only is buggy as hell, it adds nothing new to the core gameplay anyways to justify the money...

This is the best scenes i've ever seen in all warband history :shock: The  new animations and designs looks crazy ! The guy of the video is pretty funny (when you're french) imitating the french accent and searching french names that sound weird :lol:. I can make a character with my real name the 31st december :mrgreen:.

Cool gameplay vid! Can't wait! I'm just hoping you can join up with regiments as like privates, it wasn't shown in the vid but I think the tutorial thing at start said you could join up at military depot or the recruiter at capital.

Teofish said:
I know maybe two full sentences in French put together. And I still don't get why some people seem to have such problems with French pronounciation.
Well, when you hear it, sure. When you look at it, it's all silent letters and ending words with five vowels and an X. :razz:

No offence meant to anyone but I hate the french and their language and its retarded pronunciation that looks nothing like its spelled. Again not trying to be racist

KACollver said:
No offence meant to anyone but I hate the french and their language and its retarded pronunciation that looks nothing like its spelled. Again not trying to be racist
Not nearly as bad as English. But I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom