The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
I've got a pretty big whip.

Now that is what I call an answer! :razz:

On a side note, Congratulations and looking forward to enjoying all the work and creations that you have made possible in L'aigle over such a long period of time and I certainly hope you have a long rest plan in place. After the 3 years of this you certainly will need it !  :lol:

Comrade Temuzu said:
hOX9c.gif

:lol:

Well done on the new horse textures btw just had a good look at them, much more good looking and much more detailed, and you did something I was hoping you would do, in Warband you hold onto nothing but you added in reins well done.

First thing I'm gonna do in L'aigle, fight bandits, drink at a tavern, hire a few people, then join the French Army as an enlisted man, following my officer into battle. This'll be awesome!

I'm gonna be a pirate like Abduwali Muse. Hopefully more successful though, gon plunder them russkies freelance since there is a lack of a Swedish nation in first release :sad:

I'm also looking forward to when the northern countries are eventually added. I'll be able to recreate the original Norwegian declaration of independence. And do it properly this time. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom