The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally wouldn't be too happy about a surprise christmas release. My pc's been broken for half a year now, and with no money to fix it I would be left out of the party :sad:

JJJaikishan said:
Afterall
:mrgreen:
Apologize for the off-topic but, the article (which may be from a mostly jocular news source) has it backwards.  Low concentrations of dopamine are not linked to schizophrenia, quite the opposite - schizophrenia is linked to higher levels of dopamine.  Lower levels of dopamine are linked to diseases like Parkinson's.  So it's the other way around.

How come everytime I hop on to check the thread for new updates, there's always some guy complaining about the release date and being all pessimistic?

Rangerplus10 said:
From an optimists stand point, at least the pessimism isn't slowing the mod's progress down (Probably).  :grin:
if someone is slowing down the mod probaly is Rileysviking he is spamming the page in the moddb

Again, just some fluff stuff if you have the time or will, but here's some references for (one) of Murat's swords if you wanted to do a unique model for the fellah. If you'd like I can quit posting the stuff, but I figured at the least they are pretty to look at.  :razz:

tumblr_ngn3yn8H2W1tedqf2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ngn3yn8H2W1tedqf2o3_400.jpg
tumblr_ngn3yn8H2W1tedqf2o2_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom