The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
RoboSenshi said:
When you die and you are in the death camera mode can you still issue orders? or is just a sit back, relax, and watch the slaughter type of situation?

If you want to issue orders, tab out and go back in. Obviously there are penalties associated with that, but that's the way it should be. You shouldn't be able to undo a mistake without some negative consequence.
I completely agree with that. I always felt there weren't enough penalties to death in mount and blade. I guess being able to hack and slash at will with no consequences makes a game more fun to play but I prefer to add some element of danger. I really wish this game had perma death.

Begon with ye' pointless response to my pointless response to a Jesters pointless response to a pointless statement.

Bloody hell that was tricky to write at half twelve at night.

Hi Docm,

Just a question about your avatar. Really love that portrait of Camille Desmoulins, but ever since I saw it I want a digital copy but all those that I can find on the internet are of a crapy resolution. So my question is do you have one with a good resolution?

Greetings

Melty said:
ProneOyster said:
I'm now expecting a live action trailer for when you reveal the release date
So am I  :twisted:

In a world, where hundreds of impatient gamers awaited a mod.... one modmaker had the power to satisfy and amuse them for several months....

Coming this Christmas.        I hope.

If we mean literally live action, then I think the best a normal dude like docm can afford is just he filming himself doing something in a fake Napoleon hat with public domain music in the backround.

Count that as a suggestion actually :lol:

Melty said:
Riemer said:
Melty said:
ProneOyster said:
I'm now expecting a live action trailer for when you reveal the release date
So am I  :twisted:

In a world, where hundreds of impatient gamers awaited a mod.... one modmaker had the power to satisfy and amuse them for several months....

Coming this Christmas.        I hope.
god damn i hope!

Be realistic, if there was a release date anytime soon Docm would probably say that it's coming soon unless he wants to surprise us and besides, his laptop is broken or something so it's quite unlikely.

dinnerblaster said:
If we mean literally live action, then I think the best a normal dude like docm can afford is just he filming himself doing something in a fake Napoleon hat with public domain music in the backround.

Or film re-enactors

dinnerblaster said:

Would pay for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom