The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, will this mod have set diplomacy or random one like vanilla?

Lets me explain.
Will France be automatically at war with the coalitions or may France do diplomacy and maybe ally with Britain and such.

I know that in some mods the war and relation are set in stone.

I believe Docm said that the diplomacy will be set as of the start of the game, but otherwise left to it's devices with the possibilities of some limitations on really absurd things like Britain declaring war on the British faction in Iberia and such.

Austupaio said:
I believe Docm said that the diplomacy will be set as of the start of the game, but otherwise left to it's devices with the possibilities of some limitations on really absurd things like Britain declaring war on the British faction in Iberia and such.

Who on earth are they? Other than gibraltar, Only spain and portugal should be in Iberia.. right?

TheMadJester said:
Austupaio said:

Who on earth are they? Other than gibraltar, Only spain and portugal should be in Iberia.. right?
A way to approximate the historical circumstances of the United Kingdom having an army in the area.

Well for the sake of debate, hitler had made efforts towards animal preservation and care. And if he won, other then a new super power that would hopefully, or eventually put the US in their place (Does anyone NOT want americans to shove that patriotism up their rear?). I could list off more, but I don't know enough that I could properly support my claims, so I'd just assume they'd get shot down.

TheMadJester said:
Well for the sake of debate, hitler had made efforts towards animal preservation and care. And if he won, other then a new super power that would hopefully, or eventually put the US in their place (Does anyone NOT want americans to shove that patriotism up their rear?). I could list off more, but I don't know enough that I could properly support my claims, so I'd just assume they'd get shot down.

Are you really trying to say that Hitler's fascist regime would make for a better morale super power today than the US?
You sound like a frustrated teenage neo-nazi that secretly hates the world, but maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.
Neither are great, but at least we aren't committing mass genocide.

Anyways this was extremely off-topic, I'm excited about the progress with the mod, it's looking very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom