The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epicrules said:
Lord_Edward said:
^ The mods pace is
slow.jpg

You try making something of the same quality and release it sooner than Docm while working only with the same amount of freetime he has. Go.
I just stated a simple fact, wasn't coming at Docm at all... I know he is busy.. I mean we are over a half year than when it was said to be released.. But I was just making a joke to enlighten spirits.. But since you have a huge Taleworlds ego, I'm really not surprised your acting like a smartass right now.

Indeed, and if anyone wishes to bash me for the fact that almost anything I say is off topic, and normally starts a fire, it is well within your rights to PM me. As much as it in your rights to express your opinion about this project. How people interpreted that is entirely their own projection.

A small question, does this mod (or even native in general) have an end date? Like a point where it just stops? The time only goes on for so long. 

How do you expect anyone to remember something like that? Nevermind actually.

A question, how did you get the flags to wave? Did you create your own shader or get in touch with someone?

I failed this class so I have yet to know what any of you are talking about.

So how bout those bows? Little to no bow regiments in the classic musket era. Why not? You shoot one bullet, and reload. I shoot 5 arrows and brace for your shot. Rinse and repeat.

#NativePride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom