The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Builticus said:
SeanBeansShako said:
Please leave.

xmeh35.jpg
QFT

#bashyformod

Inzunza said:
Does Docm make any other mods besides L'Aigle?

He has made uniforms to some Civil war mod (North & South?) and for Twilight of the Sun king. He also created the map, some armours and possibly other equipment for Shadows in the Desert.

Hazzardevil said:
dinnerblaster said:
Though that pic is old, its shading effect never stops to make me melt of pure  :shock:
I'm just praying that I can get it to look that way in game. I can never get my game to look like screenshots.

It's actually quite bizarre. My pc can run BF3 60 fps with max settings, but not Warband.

55th_Col_Armbresker said:
yea i am also worry about if i can play this mod well enough with my **** computer
If you can play Native Warband you can play L'Aigle.

At least I can feel safe for being able to play the early game decently. Another question is, how well can I run it with battlesizer when armies come to question. Big 1000 men battles are something I'm very excited about, but in "Brytenwalda" and "16th Century: Northern hemisphere" my game lags like hell even with just 250. I know at least the latter one is quite badly optimised, but are there any tricks to make the game run smoother? F.ex. do multiple mods in the 'Module' file slow the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom