The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How determined are you to getting the mod done Docm? Is there a possibility what's is keeping you busy from the mod will keep the mod from getting completed?

Lord_Edward said:
How determined are you to getting the mod done Docm? Is there a possibility what's is keeping you busy from the mod will keep the mod from getting completed?

If you ask me he's in the process of making the biggest troll in Warband modding ever. The screenshots are all fake, the features are all fake and telling everyone time and time again to stop asking for release date, as it's unknown, or if he's working on, since he is, or if he has a life, because he does, is just for the lulz of it.

PS: Just in case you took this seriously, it's not. I just happen to believe that the world won't be wiped out by firebreathing dinosaurs before the mod is released.

E: I just started a new page with horrible dribble. I'm ashamed :sad:

KickingJoub said:
Lord_Edward said:

If you ask me he's in the process of making the biggest troll in Warband modding ever. The screenshots are all fake, the features are all fake and telling everyone time and time again to stop asking for release date, as it's unknown, or if he's working on, since he is, or if he has a life, because he does, is just for the lulz of it.

PS: Just in case you took this seriously, it's not. I just happen to believe that the world won't be wiped out by firebreathing dinosaurs before the mod is released.

Dinosaurs were extinct a long time ago and they did not breath fire thats dragons do your research before you post.

Stoncius said:
KickingJoub said:
Lord_Edward said:

Dinosaurs were extinct a long time ago and they did not breath fire thats dragons do your research before you post.

+1

KickingJoub said:

http://www.thegeekprofessor.com//graphics/other/mlp/haters/gabe.jpg

That very man has (in co-operation with Black Mesa, Star Wars Conquest 0.9.0.4, 3D Realms, Iron Sky, adamwestslapdog and the second coming of Jesus) made me the most patient being on this planet. I can literally wait for an eternity.

dinnerblaster said:
KickingJoub said:

http://www.thegeekprofessor.com//graphics/other/mlp/haters/gabe.jpg

That very man has (in co-operation with Black Mesa, Star Wars Conquest 0.9.0.4, 3D Realms, Iron Sky, adamwestslapdog and the second coming of Jesus) made me the most patient being on this planet. I can literally wait for an eternity.
I can wait too, but I was just really looking forward to play the mod during this summer with my regiment.

KickingJoub said:
Lord_Edward said:

"Hey responsible adult, quit working and paying the bills for things like food and electricity now. Needless self entitled nerds on a gaming forum for a 5 year old game want their incredibly detailed Napoleonic Wars mod right now! and they will whine and pout endlessly and act ungrateful for a free product because they think it solves everything!"

This is basically what anyone sane see's when people complain about this mod or Docm's progress in this thread.

Lord_Edward said:
Stoncius said:
KickingJoub said:
Lord_Edward said:

+1

History are lies agreed upon, guess who said that  :razz:

ClearlyInvisible said:
Can't y'all ****post somewhere else?

No.

That being said, I'm surprised nobody has made a gif from The Agony and the Ecstasy and reword a scene where the Pope asks (or keeps asking) Michelangelo when it will be finished and he responds "It will be finished when its finished!" and have like Docm's name there somewhere or something.

Just saying.

Inzunza said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

No.

That being said, I'm surprised nobody has made a gif from The Agony and the Ecstasy and reword a scene where the Pope asks (or keeps asking) Michelangelo when it will be finished and he responds "It will be finished when its finished!" and have like Docm's name there somewhere or something.

Just saying.

+1

Sir_Newton said:
Inzunza said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

No.

Just saying.

+1

+1, and somehow no one know's that Napoleon Bonaparte said: "History are lies agreed upon"  :cool:

SeanBeansShako said:
Please leave.

xmeh35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom