The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate replaying levels after losing my save game, if modding is as much effort as I think it is, I'd rather kill myself that re make a mod for the people.
And I still don't understand how the hell Docm puts up with us.

Anyway, on-topic, An American owning Europe in that time would be interesting, but my main plans are for when the Ottomans come, like I said, make historical  characters,and free teh Arabs.

Well, I do have to inquire, what particular Napoleonic period does L'Aigle represents?

Is it in the Third Coalition? or the Fourth? or Sixth? Or even The Distinguished Waterloo Campaign?

IMO, this is highly important, Because the period ranges from Napoleon's Rise as Emperor up to his downfall since the calamity of the Invasion of Russia  :wink:.

KickingJoub said:
Docm30 said:
The year is Eighteen-Hundred Nine and the Corsican-born Napoleon Bonaparte sits on the throne of the French Empire.

There. Next  time read the original post.
I'm aware of this and it seems your answer does not suits with the point of my question, what I meant by my rather obvious question was not the year good sir, but the particular Coalition War that occured during the year. You see in 1809 it was the end of the War of the fifth coalition, and the start of a few other wars.

KickingJoub said:
That's what the [ B] means, also I'm pretty sure it's in the OP.
And about my joy regarding that I just noticed that there was multiplayer here: You see, the last time i visit this thread is a few months a go (I was still a poor Guest  :mrgreen:), and if I recall It was still marked as [WB] (S) and I never recall of any notifications that there was going to be multiplayer in the mod.

Nobleman said:
KickingJoub said:
Docm30 said:
The year is Eighteen-Hundred Nine and the Corsican-born Napoleon Bonaparte sits on the throne of the French Empire.

I'm aware of this and it seems your answer does not suits with the point of my question, what I meant by my rather obvious question was not the year good sir, but the particular Coalition War that occured during the year. You see in 1809 it was the end of the War of the fifth coalition, and the start of a few other wars.

KickingJoub said:
And about my joy regarding that I just noticed that there was multiplayer here: You see, the last time i visit this thread is a few months a go (I was still a poor Guest  :mrgreen:), and if I recall It was still marked as [WB] (S) and I never recall of any notifications that there was going to be multiplayer in the mod.

I understood your question pretty damn well, but seems like you missed most of the content of my replies: Read the original post. For the sake of convenience I've quoted the relevant bit below. Seriously though, read the original post, especially when told to do so twice.

[quote author=Docm30: Original post]
L'Aigle (The Eagle) is singleplayer and multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade: Warband set during the 1809 War of the Fifth Coalition.
[/quote]

KickingJoub said:
Nobleman said:
KickingJoub said:
Docm30 said:

KickingJoub said:

I understood your question pretty damn well, but seems like you missed most of the content of my replies: Read the original post. For the sake of convenience I've quoted the relevant bit below. Seriously though, read the original post, especially when told to do so twice.

[quote author=Docm30: Original post]
L'Aigle (The Eagle) is singleplayer and multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade: Warband set during the 1809 War of the Fifth Coalition.
[/quote]
And again you don't seem to apprehend the purpose of my statement there.

That reply that I stated was intended to confirm you that I wasn't an ignorant idiot that asks stupid questions with fancy pronounciation without even reading the original post, get it?  :wink:.

OK I'm sorry if I was acting as an idiotic scumbag but please, I smell unhealthy debate and if you just carry on... :mrgreen:.

I'll send a PM for the sake of no cluttering up the thread

On Topic: I'll surely play as the Swedes whenever they get added and probably as a Brit till then sipping tea somewhere while my men die in the mud.

This look's fantastic. Multiplayer or not everything is crisp and clear. I would surely play this any day. Been looking for a Napoleonic wars single player. I like mount and empire, but this looks awesome.

Docm30 said:
They were created in 1811. The Irish Legion consisted of foreigners from all over, though. Americans included.

1st Bat. Irish Legion was captured in full (minus two officers and the eagle) during the Walcheren campaign. Surely we must add that event to the game  :lol:

Is this the only Polish Line infantry uniform the mod will have Docm?

polishfusilier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom