The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically...  What will happen if Bannerlord is released before this mod is?  Will you be remaking this mod for Bannerlord??

I look forward to the new mods coming out for bannerlord, if taleworlds can see the community regiments and daily events all for NW, I can see another DLC coming for bannerlord, hard to say if its napoleonic era though. Early gun powder would be nice, pikes with swords and bucklers, similar to WFAS.

Speaking of WFAS, is the recruitment going to be from the bottom classes to the top? Or like wfas and a city recruitment tab? Native recruitment doesn't sound the most appealing in this situation.

The mod "Rome at War 2" handles recruitment pretty well, by allowing players to choose from a pool of recruits.
I imagine Docm will be using something similar to the ToTSK system where you commision a regiment and then choose from a pool of recruits from that regiment.

Docm30 said:
Inzunza said:
Will you be remaking this mod for Bannerlord??

Almost certainly not.

Thats a shame.  :c

Though there might be a lot of coding and stuff involved, I don't think that it would take too long considering you could probably just recycle all the skins.  But, I'm not too tech savvy.  So eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom