The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
Also, a whole 100 pages since last update which was a uniform. Slow down, you might get us killed with how fast your going.

Pffft it's only been 98, accusation is invalid. Please wait another 100 pages as punishment.

James Grant said:
Pffft it's only been 98, accusation is invalid. Please wait another 100 pages as punishment.
Bluehawk said:
If you don't count the tavern, the last piece of revealed content was on page 1134 - the grenadiers of the Dutch Guard.

Welp. That's another 100 pages of waiting. Well done guys, well done :sad:

My word :shock:! This fantastic mod's thread wields even more pages or perhaps even more popularity than the olde grand Bannerlord!.

This has to be associated with the uncertainty of Bannerlord regarding its release date, unit information, map, etc.

Quite honestly I do expect a faster and far more certain release date on the enthusiastic fan's behalf, but I insist for the wonderful team of Sir Docm to take their time.

Nonetheless Jolly good work!  :grin:

KickingJoub said:
Nobleman said:
the wonderful team of Sir Docm

Not sure if you really need to call one man a team :wink: Well, I suppose there's sceners too.
Maybe a one man wolf pack would be a better saying.

Docm30 said:
That's pretty well the last of the troop uniforms for the first release. There are still some officers uniforms and things that need to be done, but that's it for the strictly necessary troops.
Just noticed this. Time to crack open the redbull and start playing the waiting game.  :lol:

As i understand it, the work distribution between Docm and Wolfstar is like a game studio making a singleplayer game and all the assets required for it to work (Docm) and then outsourcing the multiplayer to another studio (Wolfstar).

Yde said:
As i understand it, the work distribution between Docm and Wolfstar is like a game studio making a singleplayer game and all the assets required for it to work (Docm) and then outsourcing the multiplayer to another studio (Wolfstar).

So in essence two 1 man teams :wink: Also I wonder if Wolfstar is an actual game studio.

Bazzyboss said:
I thought Wolfstar was a big help, I mean, isn't he the one working on the entire multiplayer system?
Yde said:

So there is also multiplayer in this?? I'm getting over-enthusiastic in this mod to bring back the nostalgia of my days in MM  :mrgreen:.

Nobleman said:
My word :shock:! This fantastic mod's thread wields even more pages or perhaps even more popularity than the olde grand Bannerlord!.

This has to be associated with the uncertainty of Bannerlord regarding its release date, unit information, map, etc.

Quite honestly I do expect a faster and far more certain release date on the enthusiastic fan's behalf, but I insist for the wonderful team of Sir Docm to take their time.

Nonetheless Jolly good work!  :grin:

I dont think you can compare those 2 , this mod was created 2011 , while bannerlord was created 2013 or the ideas of it. But keep in mind Taleworlds has the money while napoleonic does not

KickingJoub said:
Yde said:

So in essence two 1 man teams :wink: Also I wonder if Wolfstar is an actual game studio.
I don't know about Wolfstar, but i seem to remember Docm working at a game studio.

Yde said:
KickingJoub said:
Yde said:

I don't know about Wolfstar, but i seem to remember Docm working at a game studio.

If my memory doesen't fail me, he has also done professional fashion modelling. That's partly the reason why his uniforms are so amazing.

Well, this isn't the first mod Docm's been working on either... The other mod was made for Source and was a World War 1 mod... The development only lasted a few month's, and there wasn't much content made for the mod... Only a few model's, most of em wheren't even textured... Docm, or Jack should i say :razz:, was the development  Team leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom