The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has already been stated that iceland will be empty. I don't understand the obsession with putting a center somewhere that would only serve to mess up campaign AI, and really who the hell cared about iceland?

generalred256 said:
nilloc93 said:
and really who the hell cared about iceland?

Surprisingly a lot of people. Iceland seems to be a hot topic in the mod discussion for whatever reason.

Iceland, Finland and Mon... well, you know what I mean. For a reason unknown, those three seem pop up quite often.

Coconut said:
hey Docm, I just played Iron Europe recently and I was wondering if L'AIGLE is going to be more stable than IE with the lags and performance.

Betatest/Stresstest will answer this question  :wink:

General Revan said:
Too bad this won't be released until Mount and Blade IV: colonies comes out.

If you are really that bored, then go and do something else. Watch a movie or something, like this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082770/

Have fun.

Let's move on here before that idiot causes another 5 pages of rage.

I've also been curious about a list of units for the factions. France will most likely be generic troops for everything, but I'm curious about Prussia, Russia and the minor nations.

dinnerblaster said:
generalred256 said:
nilloc93 said:
and really who the hell cared about iceland?

Surprisingly a lot of people. Iceland seems to be a hot topic in the mod discussion for whatever reason.

Iceland, Finland and Mon... well, you know what I mean. For a reason unknown, those three seem pop up quite often.

Actually I really hope that Finland is included. It would be a whole new corridor for Sweden to perhaps side with Napoleon and take out the age old enemy of theirs (Russia).

It didn't work like that. Denmark-Norway joins Napoleon. Sweden goes with the UK. Russia is beaten by France and joins them. Sweden is defeated by Russia and loses Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom