The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
prussianfusilier.jpg
honestly i don't like the way the soldiers hold the musket it seems he is holding like don't care if is going to hit or not, i think the left hand need to be more far or it seems like he is shooting on anyway he find.
test for yourself try to make the same position of the soldier holding the musket and will see that seems like he is holding anyway and then extend your left arm putting you hand more far and it make seems like more real

What civilians do you think are going to be in multiplayer? I'm fairly certain Partizani were discussed and that they weren't going to be in the game.

Cheweymeister said:
lukesky36 said:
well why not i would like the option that's all
Do you mean civilian RPG?
some people like roleplaying, also i did make a prison map were one team was the prisoners/partizani and the other was the guards kind of like jailbreak off of garrys mod

RanGer_SLO said:
The hand is just a simple mesh that cannot be animated. All of it's vertecies are weighted to the "left/right hand" bone, and all weapons are attached to the "left/right hand item" bone.

You could for example change the hand mesh so that the soldier holds the musket realistically, but then he would hold every item like that (swords, spears, etc...).

Still, I did the best I could. I put a fair amount of time into these animations, re-doing all of them at least once, some as much as 3 times, and I still see room for improvement.
I'll probably re-do them again once the mod is released and the complaints start piling in  :grin: .
I didn't know you made the animations. They look good dude. Btw gratz on your new rank.

lukesky36 said:
i would take the 999 page if i can  :cool:

Preview

1000th is much more worth it.

I had claimed the 100th I think but some *****y admin didn't like it so they removed the post in order for someone else to take the spot...idk...

Edit: 200th page
Bluehawk said:
Vicccard said:
I just removed a post so victory does not go to you-know-who

Congratz Docm30, with the 200th page and Von afton for opening it.

NOW REMOVE THOSE QUOTES!

Poor sport  :wink:

I agree with gokiller, please keep it on topic instead of posting just to make the process of reaching 1000 pages faster. I don't think Docm will release the mod on 1000 pages anyway. On civilians : I'd say that partizanis/civilians would be quite funny and realistic (If you wanna roleplay) A bunch of civilians running away from the homicidal French soldiers  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom