The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
lowelife said:
This is looks fantastic, so glad you decided to add multi, really looking forward to it.

lowelife said:
I know there's no release date but i'm just very curious as to how long i have to wait before i can play, Do you have a percentage idea of how much of the mod is complete atm? just a guesstimate

lowelife said:
Ok this whole thread seems like an attention seeking plot, Dcom comments ATLEAST once every 2 pages and quite frankly it seems like he's going for a record of the largest thread or something. Yes this is his mod and he can release it in his own time but to string people along and waste their time with false hope's wrong. Less Talking more Walking.

lowelife said:
Docm30's made sure of that with his constant blabber and unnecessary response to people's remarks.

I think I broke his spirit.

lowelife said:
Probably because you're to busy here answering rhetorical questions and dragging out pointless conversations

He really has.

Does one know where I can acquire a L'AIGLE signature? I would love to proudly support and embrace this mod with whole hearted excitement.

dinnerblaster said:
zois said:
dinnerblaster said:
lol, now that both drTomas with his cannon code and von Afton are in the team, L'Aigle can be officially named the graveyard/second chance of the Twilight of the Sun king.
Cmon dont be so harsh lad. They just wanna help this thing develop faster... their mod was great.

It was great indeed, in fact I wouldn't mind it personally if devs would straightforward port a few great scenes from totsk to Aigle, so that they (the scenes) would be of some use for someone, the mod was just way too amazing to die :sad:

How can a singleplayer mod die? Just pick it up and play it any time. Its multiplayer mods which die.

Willhelm said:
dinnerblaster said:
zois said:
dinnerblaster said:
lol, now that both drTomas with his cannon code and von Afton are in the team, L'Aigle can be officially named the graveyard/second chance of the Twilight of the Sun king.
Cmon dont be so harsh lad. They just wanna help this thing develop faster... their mod was great.

It was great indeed, in fact I wouldn't mind it personally if devs would straightforward port a few great scenes from totsk to Aigle, so that they (the scenes) would be of some use for someone, the mod was just way too amazing to die :sad:

How can a singleplayer mod die? Just pick it up and play it any time. Its multiplayer mods which die.

You're just adorable. Sure I can play it, but as it is very unfinished, unpolished and not in developement anymore, it's pretty dead to me.

dinnerblaster said:
Willhelm said:

You're just adorable. Sure I can play it, but as it is very unfinished, unpolished and not in developement anymore, it's pretty dead to me.

Isn't that more a case of being born as a cripple than being dead? Damnit, too much Cyanide and Happiness.

OT: What the hell is the topic anymore anyway? Apart from the mod looking like it's going to be awesome?

dinnerblaster said:
Willhelm said:
dinnerblaster said:
zois said:
dinnerblaster said:

Like Joub said, that's being born a cripple. L'Aigle will be released to a very good standard even for the first release, so it will be fine.

WTF IS DIS!!! PENISULER WAR WAS IN 1715 DURING WAR OF SPANISH SECSESSION!!!!! NAOPLEON FAUGHT THE PRUSSIANS IN 1860 HE NEVER TOOK SPAIN!!!!!

GET UR FACTS RIGHT JESUS CRIST!!!! ALL OF U R SO INGORANT!!!!!!!

A reminder: Please do not feed the trolls. Deprive them of the attention they all so clearly want and they will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom