The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willhelm said:
Well it makes more sense to use songs that are too early but existed at the time than songs which are too late and weren't even written yet.
Indeed. On a different note- Will the sceners be making historical scenes like Waterloo ect.. or like random plains maps?

I think they will mostly be the city/village scenes, seeing how he requested sceners with knowledge of the architecture of this period. Plus, I think Docm is doing most if not all the battle maps as the cannons need to have placements for each map.

Cool. Would like to see some well done historical maps done for multi and single player. Please show the progress of the maps as they are being constructed.

The_Russian said:
Cool. Would like to see some well done historical maps done for multi and single player. Please show the progress of the maps as they are being constructed.

One does not simply ask for screens...

The_Russian said:

As much as I appreciate doc for showing the content he's done, I'd still want to keep as much of it as a secret and discover everything in the game myself. It's just more fun.

The_Russian said:
11sparky11 said:
The_Russian said:

One does not simply ask for screens...
No ****... I mean pics of the screens....  :roll:

That's exactly what I meant. You don't just ask to see what he has done when it's unfinished, he'll show us when he wants to show it.

Rallix said:
It's nice and all, but I don't feel the urge to play L'Aigle to non-period vocal.

Even if it is non periodical, it still does fit. It has the whole "Fck the French Rule Ireland" feel.

Can we put it up to a vote?

ClearlyInvisible said:
Even if it is non periodical, it still does fit. It has the whole "Fck the French Rule Ireland" feel.

They're in French service. It has a "Fck the English" feel: "Viva la, the rose shall fade..." Every time it mentions the Saxons, it's referring to the English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom