The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ensign was the lowest commissioned rank, in modern day is now a 2nd Lieutenant, with Warrant Officer Rank 1 Or Regimental Sergeant Major being the highest non-commissioned officer.

On the image it show that had 5 ranks and is from last year so must have add a few more between the lieutenent and coronel

Docm30 said:
I'm now looking for talented sceners to start on the singleplayer scenes.
Austupaio said:
It's a shame Temuzu is busy with training, I'm sure he could make good use of your resources.
uKLE_.png

Just kill me now.

How long will this offer be up? I'll have a long leave right after New Year, and I'd be more than glad to help with the project, even if it is a single scene. But regardless I'm sure you already have tons of eager sceners waiting in line.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Docm30 said:
Austupaio said:
It's a shame Temuzu is busy with training, I'm sure he could make good use of your resources.
uKLE_.png

Just kill me now.

How long will this offer be up? I'll have a long leave right after New Year, and I'd be more than glad to help with the project, even if it is a single scene. But regardless I'm sure you already have tons of eager sceners waiting in line.

Quoting myself from before:

Now I just hope some finnish or swedish crabs the change so that, when their time comes, we would have authentic finnish scenes (which are my greatest personal fear at the moment).

Temuzu, you're my hero (as well as von Afton and Lionheart_ btw :mrgreen:)!

If by the "84e type" you're referring to the skin in NW, then the answer is yes, there will be grenadiers of the line for France. You can see the updated (but not necessarily the latest) version of them in the old smoke test video.

Alp said:
There were ranks like that in Napoleonic times? RSM or WO and others ... ?

In the French (And because they copied everything from the French, the Dutch) army, every company had a sergeant-major (Like a first Sergeant) and every batallion had an Adjudant sous-officier, which I believe is similar to a batallion Sergeant-major. Senior non-commissioned officer, pretty much.

Docm30 said:
11sparky11 said:
I have a question about light infantry. How accurate will the rifles be? Iv'e seen some mods were they are pretty op, and was just wondering how much of an impact they have on a battle, in comparison with the effectiveness of normal infantry.

Right now rifles are almost twice as accurate as muskets, but it's not working real well so I'll probably make it more like 20-30%.

Any how. I guess I put it off any longer, so here goes...

I'm looking for people that can make a number of high quality, period accurate scenes under fairly strict time-constraints. I'll be able to provide some references, but a fair amount of creativity will be needed. If you want to contribute to the scenes, send me a PM with the best examples of your work. Don't post it in this thread. Inexperienced or unskilled sceners need not apply. I have a certain standard I'm not really willing to compromise on.

Thanks.

Ok one question is this a good thing or a bad one ?

nah tbh i would really want  a mod thats worth playing, And i hope this one will be in the legendary mods list like Last days or 1805. But my message to docm is to triple check if everything is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom