The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asil_Kurt09 said:
U say ottoman empire is planned faction.But u are not work for ottoman empire.We Turks ONLY waiting for Ottoman empire...

I believe the Ottoman Empire is not in the 1st plan, or is it? If it is, soon there might be some screenies from here n there :smile:

Agovic said:
Asil_Kurt09 said:
U say ottoman empire is planned faction.But u are not work for ottoman empire.We Turks ONLY waiting for Ottoman empire...

I believe the Ottoman Empire is not in the 1st plan, or is it? If it is, soon there might be some screenies from here n there :smile:

In the OP's faction list the non-first release factions are counted in the order they will be done, the highest being first and lowest last. So, I'd hate to be either turkish or serbian 'cause they'll have a looooooong wait ahead of them  :razz:

See:

Bold means it will be in the first release.
French Empire
Austrian Empire
United Kingdom
Russian Empire
Kingdom of Prussia
Confederation of the Rhine
Duchy of Warsaw
Kingdom of Holland
Kingdom of Italy
Kingdom of Naples

Swiss Confederation
Kingdom of Spain (Bonapartist)
Supreme Junta (Spanish Rebels)
Kingdom of Portugal
Denmark-Norway
Kingdom of Sweden
Ottoman Empire
Serb Rebels
Tirolean Rebels

I think Tirolean is spelled Tyrolean.
And it's a pity not having the Ottomans in the First Release. I think they should be in, because they fill a very large part of the map otherwise left empty.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
And it's a pity not having the Ottomans in the First Release. I think they should be in, because they fill a very large part of the map otherwise left empty.

The first release is mean't to focus exclusively on the main theatre of war of the war of the fifth coalition between France and Austria and their allies. Notice that turks will be done when their turn comes, and besides the Ottoman area isn't the only place left empty in the first release as Spain/Portugal and the whole Balkan and Scandinavia will also be empty, for the time being.

Just a couple of quick questions (sorry if they have been asked before):

1. Will multiplayer be included in the initial release?

2. How is the optimization in this mod? Will most people pc's stuggle with 200+players?

If my memory serves me right, Docm has previously stated that the first release will focus solely on the War of the Fifth Coalition, as dinnerblaster also pointed out. The second release will then focus on the peninsular campaign and the third on all the other factions: Denmark-Norway, Kingdom of Sweden, the Ottoman Empire and the Serbian rebels

PhilRuZ, your quote under your avatar should be "you're" instead of "your" both places  :smile:

Just the one for now.

PhilRuZ said:
1. Will multiplayer be included in the initial release?

2. How is the optimization in this mod? Will most people pc's stuggle with 200+players?

If it's done in time. I don't know about the second one as I don't know what most people's computers can handle. Hopefully it shouldn't run any worse than NW.

ThaneWulfgharn said:

Tirolean, Tyrolean, Tirolese and Tyrolese are all acceptable, but I prefer the first as it's closest to the German and Latin spellings. The 'y' in Tyrol makes no sense.

Yeah, it'd be a pity for me to not spend hundreds upon hundreds of hours of my free time adding them in, delaying the mod several months to add the most complicated faction planned.

Asil_Kurt09 said:

You probably shouldn't claim to represent the entire Turkish people when making posts like that.

masterborn12 said:
First question abit off topic DOCM were u in the 75th?

and the main question how will the grading in the armies work. and if you become an officer will you get an assigned group or do you have to recruit as in Vanilla?

The 75th what?

You still have to recruit from centres when you're an officer, though you should be able to hire someone to do that for you once you reach a certain rank.

I mean, you get a permission from the nation leader and after some days there would be many recruits and soldiers and all type of "low and medium level" of troops. Many lords of your faction would get many soldiers (of low quality). But it can alarm neighbours countries (reducing relation)  and if the country is already at war with you or has already a bad relation then they will declare war on you mobilizing their masses too. I think it's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom