The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't suggest having very big battles. My brother was playing once and just about every lord on one team came and fought every lord on the other. The game always ended up crashing or he had to go before he could finish the battle. To this day he hasn't gotten out of that battle  :mrgreen:

11kcgub.jpg

zois said:
Col_Lucas said:
djogloc02 said:

+1 to djogloc02 for learning how to post images.

Doc , I wish I could see my favorite line infantry regiment, the 32e.
where is this thread going? can we keep the conversation to the topic please?
Don't you know that we all can say our favorite regiment and Doc put it instantly inside with full modeled uniforms?

You are now imagining the Old Guard calmly advancing towards the enemy, puffing away at pipes filled with weed.

Bluehawk said:
And when the band begins to play "La Victoire est à Nous" - "I ******** looooove this song, dude! Shh shh, this is the best part, listen listen listen... YEAH!"

Infinite lel. The only thing that would make things better is a Marley-based soundtrack.

Captain_Fozzington said:
Whilst the stupidity of the initial joke is almost to much for me to handle, I just can't resist...

"On va fumer un pipe... ****, man...****..."

On va fumer des joints*
And that could be true , I can hold my pipe while reloading.

He is good. And about the rumors that will appear during the game,  is possible to change them in accord of what's happening in Europe? I don't think Napoleon would invade Russia  if the player helped Luis XVIII (I think it is XVIII  :razz:) to claim the throne and be sucessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom